• 37. Good Bye

Hey Sunshines... ready to dive in AcYa's romance era?

- Your heart
and my heart
are very, very
Old friends

I am again publishing this chapter as many of you couldn't see the chapter till now and this chapter was updated two weeks ago only 😭

†††††

She did nothing wrong, right?

She gulped when he took a step forward but she stumbled back when someone hugged her legs suddenly.

She looked down at Avi, who was hugging her legs with tears in his eyes. Her heart broke seeing his tears.
"Don't go di.", His words reached her ears breaking her heart, little by little.

Everyone looked at Avi with sadness in their eyes. All the eyes were on them but only one of them was on Shivanya.

Only on Shivanya.

Shivanya caressed Avi's hair which made him cry more. Her heart clenched at the voice of his sobbing. Bhavya wanted to stop her too, but she didn't.

There were two reasons she didn't. First, Shivanya won't listen to anyone. Second, she also wants her to go. She doesn't want her daughter to live where people don't respect her, don't trust her.

She is a mother and she will always want her children to live with her but if it's about their self respect, she is even ready to stay away from them.

Bhavya went toward Avi and made him look at her. "Don't ask her to do that Avi.", She requested her younger son. "Why?", Avi asked, looking at her very innocently. "Do you want your sister to come here and live willingly or by pressurizing?", Avi frowned at her question.

Even with a frown he looks cute.

"By her own will.", He mumbled. Bhavya smiled at him, "Then let her go. She will come back."
Avi gazed at Shivanya with an innocent look. "You will come back?", Shivanya nodded at his question.

"When?", He asked. "Don't know.", She hugged him while muttering those words. Only then inspector Sanjay announced his presence in the palace followed by few more police officers.

Everyone got shocked by the sudden intrusion and that also without permission. "Do you enter everyone's house without their permission or we are special?", Shivanya glared at Sanjay.

Sanjay who was scared yesterday, today smirked looking at her. Seeing that fucking smirk Shivanya knew that he didn't come here just to meet them. He is here to do something big.

"Actually yes, you guys are really special.", His smirk vanished seeing the glare of Pratap Singh Rathore was sending in his direction.

"What are you doing here?", Aryan asked, raising his eyebrows, all the soft tone he used got vanished.

Sanjay got nervous after seeing both of the Rathore's man looking at him like they want to kill him. "What the fuck are you doing here?", Shivanya snapped. "We are here to find Reema. A report has been filed about her gone missing. And she works here so thought that I should start from here only."