• 45. Death

Hey Sunshines,
How are you guys doing?

~ Death is near!

†††††

Author's POV ~

Shivanya's hand got clammed with sweat as nervousness morphed her features. She took a long, deep breath and rubbed her hands to ease herself.

In one hour, she is gonna meet Mr. Charles and he is personally coming to meet her but this isn't the reason she is a nervous wreck, it's cause he has set the condition of meeting happening in Reyansh's office instead of hers.

Till now she hasn't even set a single step inside her father's office but now she has to cause she can't afford to lose this deal and most importantly doesn't want to disappoint her dad and chhote papa (Aryan).

(Chhote papa ~ Father's younger brother/ Uncle)

His office has the essence of her father which she is trying to avoid. Going there means unleashing all the memories of her father which she is trying to press down in back of her mind.

She doesn't want to feel that now there is no one who will always have her back regardless of what she does, no one would call her princess except Dhruv but he is not her father, right?

How can she find someone like him? The one who will laugh at her silliest jokes, who will cook her favourite brownies for her, who will always protect her, will secure in his cocoon of warmth and would tell that no one can harm his princess, the one who took her out of her darkest phase, the one who shooed away all her monsters, the one who placed all her trophies in his office as if it's not only hers but his achievements too, the one who would not sleep just to take care of her when she would face menstrual cramps, the one who'll care for her more than herself.

She can't find someone like him, right?

While she was in the dismay of her mind An e-mail popped on her phone screen and she tapped on it.

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
Did you block me?

Shivanya stared at the mail with an inrediculous look as a scoff left her lips.

She couldn't believe that this man literally e-mailed her just because she blocked his number.

And ya, she blocked him cause of his 'doing' a few moments ago. She agrees that she couldn't control Ace from intruding her personal space but she can do something else, right?!