• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore

Hey guys I am back with another update.
Are you guys ready to meet our Female Lead??

Today's qoute:-
✨ Everything will be
Okay in the end.
if it's not okay,
it's not the end.✨

Let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they got to know about the 'princess' of the Rathore family all went to their respective rooms as they have to do so many work tomorrow.

Ace, Xavier and Sebestian were going toward their room.
"What do you think??", Seb asked them.
"About what??", Xavier asked confused.
"About this Shivanya?? Do you think she will be pretty??", Seb asked playfully. "Fuck off!!", Xavier said glaring at him.
"You are so mean.", Seb said pouting.
"Ace you tell me?? What do you think??", Seb asked Ace
"I don't know and honestly I don't care.", Ace said uninterested but he was also thinking about her only.
When he heard her name it was like something stirred in his heart.

"Bro what if she is very beautiful?? And you fell in love with her??", Seb asked him raising his eyebrows at him.
"That will never happen. Not on this life time. Ace King don't do love shit.", Ace snarled and walked away from there.
Seb and Xavier, both shaked their head at him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

'SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE'

This name is the only thing that Ace can think. He can't sleep because of this name. It's like someone has put a spell on him. He was tossing and turning around trying to sleep but can't, she is SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE.
'Uff what is wrong with me?? Why am I thinking about someone i have never met, never saw?? How can just by listening someone's name can affect me like this??
I seriously need a coffee.' He thought and went to kitchen to prepare it.

In the kitchen he met with Siya who was preparing coffee for herself. She turned around sensing a presence behind her.
"Oh..hi Ace, what are you doing here?? Water??", Siya asked confused as it's already midnight.
"No..I need a coffee.", Ace said.
"Ooo.. wait i will prepare it for you.", Siya said as she took out another coffee mug from the cupboard.
"Can't sleep??", She asked glancing at him. "Hmm..you too??", Ace hummed.
"Yaa..i think it's going to be a long night.", Siya said glancing at the moon whose light was reflecting through the kitchen's window.

"Ash told me that you paint??", Siya asked handling him the coffee.
Ace just hummed as he doesn't like to speak much.
"Let's go..i will show you something.", Siya said coming out of the kitchen.

She took him to a room which was filled with many paintings.
"It's yours??", Ace asked amused.
"Yup!", Siya said stressing the letter 'p'.
"It's your passion??", Ace asked while admiring the painting of sunset.
"Nah..just a hobby that I like.", Siya answered.

Ace was admiring the painting that only then Siya phone started ringing.
"Sorry.. it's important.", Siya said as she walked away from there.

Ace was looking through the paintings that only then his eyes fell on a painting that was covered by a white cloth.
"Strange.", Ace muttered as he came close to the painting.

Ace took the corner of the cloth and pulled it as the cloth fell on the floor and a portrait of someone came in front of him, his eyes got wide after seeing the beauty of the girl who was on the portrait. He let out a gasp...