• 9. ShivYa's Love

Hey guys, I am back with another update.
😁😁

Today's qoute:-
✨Add Life to your days,
Not days to your life.✨

Let's start the chapter.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!", Navya asked in shock.
"Siya, first drink it.", Sid said handling her the glass of water.
She shaked her head in denial and said she wants to go to the hospital.
"Siya di we will go there. First you should get a hold of yourself, Shiv Bhai needs you and he will not like his beautiful Siya crying.", Avi said to her while wiping her cheeks.
Avi is very mature despite his age.

"Ya.. siya di calm down.", Ash consoled her while hugging her.
"Okay guys let's go. And Adi you, inform your family about this.", Sid said as they got out of the McDonald's.
"Ji Bhai.", Adi muttered and called his chhote papa.
They got into their respective cars.

Siya was continuously crying thinking about her Shiv.
She couldn't even see him on that hospital bed and now someone had tried to kill him.

In today's world, people got into a relationship just to flex that ya they are not single, that they are having fun in there life. Most of the people do timepass and leave the other person broken.
Some people go into a relationship just to have sex or for money.
But her love is not like that, she loves him even more than her life and she will continue doing that.

People say that with time love fades away, but its not the truth.
If you love someone with your full heart and not just for name sake then it can never fade.
In LOVE, you have to wait for that person with patience and that's what Siya is doing and she will continue doing that even if this waiting takes her life.

She can never love any other person apart from Shiv, she can't even think about it.

Siya is waiting for her Shiv for 2 years.
To complete his promise, to complete Her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Now they are in the hospital, everyone is inside Shiv's room except the kids, Sid, Adi and Kabir.
Siya is sitting beside Shiv holding his hand in a tight grip and continuously looking at him.