• 38. Curse

Hey Sunshines, I am back... Did you miss me?

- it's ok to feel it all,
it's ok to feel half
or nothing at all.
the moon isn't
always full.

†††††

'Rathore's'

One of the most influential families of India with a royal past.

Although the monarchy has vanished from India but still people see them like their King and Queen.

But unfortunately The King and The Queen of Jodhpur has died and now left a kingdom with no ruler.

The future King of this empire is in coma from two years. Reason ~ Still unknown to society and the media.

And the one who handles everything of this empire and business is the only princess of the Jodhpur and the Rathore family.

Shivanya is the first girl that was born after seven generations of Rathore's. It was a miracle. All these years, Rathores have lost every fucking hope that ever a girl child would born in their family.

They were afraid that maybe that curse got really true....

Generation after generation, the rulers lost hopes of getting a girl child. But when Shivanya was born, a relief swarmed in the heart of the former king of Jodhpur.

Pratap didn't know much about the curse but he knew one thing that his Ancestor has always kept hidden a secret that nobody knows and to be honest he didn't believe much in that curse that's why he didn't tell the next king, who was Reyansh Singh Rathore, about this.

Rathore's history just can't be ignored. Every pillar of this Rathore palace screams mysteries with whom everyone is unaware of, secrets which are kept well hidden, lies buried deep inside.

The whole Rathore family have their own riddles to solve. Every one of them are hiding something from each other. But the question is will those mysteries ever be disclosed?!

Or it will remain shady? Hidden from everyone?

Everyone loves mysteries but nobody really cares about its consequences.

Do we ever think that what will happen if all the mysteries got revealed?

It can create chaos.

It can upside down someone's life.

Shivanya's life is like this only.

Filled with mysteries. Chaos. Villains.

But....

She herself is a mystery. A beautiful chaos. An evil monster.

Shivanya has lived her whole life in Rathore palace, her home and has witnessed many exquisite love stories.

Love stories filled with sacrifices, pain, betrayal and so many things.

Every love story she has heard or has witnessed of the Rathore palace has gone through many struggles to get their own happy endings.