• 12. AcYa's First Meet

Hey sunshines, I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨Be a reflection of what you'd like
to see in others. If you want
love, give love, if you want
honesty, give honesty, if you
want respect, give respect. You
       get in return, what you give.✨

So let's start the chapter now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Shivanya's room:-

"Welcome back Shivi...", Navya said as they did a group hug. "We missed you so much my Shivi.", Kabir said while breaking the hug. "I missed you guys too.", Shivanya said smiling at her bffs.
"So, what's the plan??", Kabir asked after they all settled on her bed.
"I don't know. Let's go with the flow.", Shivanya suggested to which they all agreed to this. "Finally we are together again. We have so much things to do!! Let's go on a long drive or pic-", Navya said jumping with excitement but got interrupted by Siya. "Navya relax!! First let her take rest.", Siya said chuckling.
"Oh..ya I forgot. Shivi you take rest. And Get ready for the war.", Navya said with a determination, raising her fisted hand in air. Her friends looked at her like she has gone crazy. They just shaked their head at their friend who is a born actress and a drama queen.

She looked at them and laughed nervously, they all laid on Shivanya's bed. "I missed this.", Shivanya whispered. "Us too..", Siya said.

Friendship is the best relationship in this world, true friends will never leave you doesn't matter what the situation is.

"Always together, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart."

Their friendship is just like this quote, even though they are apart. They will there for each other on one call.
As we know, it's not important that soulmates are only found in love sometimes it can be in friendship too.

I know that finding a true friend is very hard or you can say impossible but whenever you find them, please cherish them with your heart, make efforts to keep your friendship alive. Because at last what matters is your effort.

After sometime they got up (except Shivanya) and was about to go downstairs. "Siya, tell ma..to not prepare any food for me. I will not eat tonight.", Shivi said. "But-", Siya started but got interrupted by Shivanya who pleaded to her by joining her both hands.
"Please siyuuu..", She said while showing her puppy eyes to her.

"Ok..ok..byyy", She said smiling and they got out of the room.
"Byeee.. beautiful.", Sid shouted before shutting the door. "Stop flirting with her Sid.", Navya said. "If I will not then who will??", Sid asked playfully raising his eyebrows.
"You're hopeless.", Navya said chuckling. Listening her Sid pouted and all three laughed looking at his pouting face. "Stop it.", Sid whined.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Just After The Double Trio went to Shivanya's room -

"Is she single??", Seb asked playfully.
To which Adi provided him with his murderous glare. "What?? She is beautiful.", Seb defended himself.
"Ya..She is single. And she is off-limits.", Adi said giving him scarstic smile. When Seb complimented and asked about her status (relationship status), don't know why Ace didn't like it very much.