• 11. Disturbed Ace

Hey guys, I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨BREATHE DARLING,
This is just a
chapter, not your whole
Story✨

So let's start the chapter now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aditya entered Ace's room and saw Seb looking in the direction of the washroom and saying something to Xavier to which Xavier shuted him up.

"What happened??", Adi asked confused. "Adi, i am telling you Ace needs therapy.", Seb said.
"Che cazzo??", Adi exclaimed in shock.
(What the fuck??)
"E perché la pensi così??", Adi asked confused. (And why do you think like that??)
Then Seb told me what he saw.
Adi looked at him like he has gone crazy.
"Seb, È solo perché l'hai visto quando ti sei appena svegliato, è tutto.", Adi said shaking his head at his dramatic friend. (Seb, it's just because you saw that when you had just woken up, that's all.)

Only then Ace came out of the room angrily because even after getting a bath he couldn't get 'those two girls' out his head. Che cazzo mi sta succedendo??
(What the fuck is happening with me??)

And when he saw Adi his anger increased as because of his sister he couldn't sleep. He moved toward the closest and got ready. When he came outside the closet Adi was sitting on the bed. Adi saw him and asked, "Bro, Seb told me you couldn't sleep?? What happened??" Listening this his mind again diverted to 'them'. "It's all because of your-", He again stopped him from saying something and rubbed his face harshly with his hands and got out of the room saying nothing.

"Seb you were right. Something is totally wrong with him!!", Adi exclaimed after seeing his behaviour as he has never seen Ace this disturbed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The news that Shivanya is coming back home has been spread throughout the whole palace except Patel and Singhania family. Servents, drivers, chefs, workers, etc are very happy that finally the life of this palace is coming back. They all have a soft spot for the Royal Princess of the Rathore family as she respects everyone of them, she or any youngsters of this house never treated them as any dirt in their shoes like everyone does.

They all are same, kind , warm hearted, respectful to everyone does not matter if they are poor from them or not.
Their parents has always taught them to repect everyone irrespective of their work.

Everyone was doing their work given them by their Bade Hukum.
When Shivanya left India everyone was sad because now this palace will not be the same. She was an angel which came as a ray of light in Rathore family.

Shivanya Singh Rathore is the first girl born after 7 generation in the Rathore family.
When she was born every Rathore family member celebrated it. Their happiness knew no bounds. But in all of this the most happiest person was Her dada sa (grandfather), Pratap Singh Rathore. When the first time he held Shivanya in his arm he knew that the Pratap Singh Rathore who never bow down in front of anyone not even his wife will do anything for his ladli (adorable or pampered child).
In no time she wrapped everyone around her pinky finger.

She is the only one in the family who talks to her grandparents by raising her voice. No one in this family has guts to do that not even Shivansh. And no she never disrespected them, and they also couldn't say anything to her not because she is their granddaughter it's because she was never wrong. Whenever she was in the wrong she has always accepted her mistakes.
Because her ma has always taught her, to accept your mistakes and repent it.