• 15. Flirting & A Clue

Hey sunshines, I am back with another update.
Did you guys missed me??

Today's qoute:-
✨Stop trying to.
Calm the storm.
Calm yourself.
The storm will pass.✨

So Let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go Shivi.", Kabir said. "Where??", Shivanya asked. "OUR HOME!!", Kabir, Sid and Navya yelled at the same time scaring the shit out of her. "Are pagal wagal ho kya?? Chilla kyu rhe ho??", Shivanya yelled at them keeping her hand on her heart.
(Have you gone mad or what?? Why are shouting like that??)

Italians, Adi and Siya laughed looking at them. "This is not funny.", Shivi said glaring at them. They stopped their laughing session instantly seeing the murderous glare she was giving them.

"Our families have threatened us that if you want to come home then bring Shivanya with you, else don't.", Kabir said with a pout.

"Ask them where are they right now.", She said. Sid took his phone and called his dad. After asking him, he hanged up the phone. "They are at my place.", Sid said. "Let's go Shivi to your future in-laws house.", Sid said playfully. "Will you shut up or not??", Shivi asked glaring at him. "Ummm...No.", Sid said grinning. "And what do you mean?? Future in-laws house?? I will go there because it's my own house.", Shivi said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Yaa..ya..you can come. After all you have took my heart. Do you think I care about my home?!", Sid said dramatically. Didn't know why Ace heart pained whenever Sid flirted with her or any other boy would glance at her??
'Am I getting attracted her?? No never!!'

"Will you stop flirting with me or not??", Shivanya asked folding her hands. "Ummm....no.", Sid denied as he also folded his hands and stood in front of her. Getting annoyed by him, Shivi stomped her foot on his. "Aaaaaaa...", Sid screamed holding his foot. "Do you want to break my leg?? Haan?!", Sid asked sitting down on a chair. "Yaaa..", Shivi agreed.

"Oye.. don't sit there. We have to go to your house.", Shivi said.

"Haan..meri ma.", Sid said joining his hands. (Yes..my mother.)

"I'll got ready. Wait for me.", Shivi said as she moved toward her room.
"You are looking so hot like this, Now what do you want to do?? Kill me??", Sid said playfully looking at her back.
Shivi turned around as she walked backward.
"Oh really...Mr. Siddhartha Oberoi. Then I think I should prepare for the funeral too because Shivanya Singh Rathore always look as hot as fire.", She said smirking with a little bit of sass.

Sid chuckled. And Ace mentally smiled listening her talks. 'She is right though. She always look hot no matter what she wears.' He thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
All the youngsters apart from the Patel's and Singhania's went to the garage.
"I want to drive that.", Seb said to Adi pointing toward the 'Royal Enfield'. "Don't even think about it! It's my sister's. She doesn't like when somebody touches her things without permission. And she will kill you if there is a single scratch on the bike.", Adi warned him.