• 23. A Day Out

Hey Sunshines, an another update.

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya was rummaging through her closet trying to find something to wear. Her eyes fell on a white shirt. She took the shirt frowning.

There was a faded lipstick mark on the shirt. She smiled remembering that it's Shiv and the lipstick mark is hers.

She pressed the shirt close to her chest as if hugging Shiv himself.
She remembered how this mark came in his shirt.

<<<< Nobody in the college knew now that they were in a relationship. (They declared their relationship in the 2nd year of their college.) Siya didn't like how those girls always ogle at him. She just didn't like that.

It was still bearable for her as she was around him but today she is not going as she has a cold.

Siya entered his room quietly and saw that he was not there. She realised that he is in washroom after hearing the voice of shower running.

She looked at his bed and saw a plain white shirt was placed there. She held his shirt as a smirk appeared on her face. She applied a little liquid lipstick on her lips and kissed over the shirt.

Only then Shiv got out of the washroom. She instantly dropped the shirt on the bed and hide the lipstick in her pants pocket.

"Siya what are you doing here??", He asked confused. "Nothing.", Siya shook her head smiling at him.

Shiv was about to touch the shirt that Siya hold his hands and hold the shirt in her other hand.
"Let me make you wear it.", She says and without listening to his answer started making him wear it as she knew Shiv would wear it on front of the mirror.

He didn't say anything and let her do whatever she wants.

She started buttoning his shirt's button. She also made him wear his watch, combed his hair by herself. She doesn't want him to catch her.

He was confused by seeing her nervous face but didn't ask anything as he thought it's because of cold.

"Byee...", They said to each other and Shiv went to college.

After college:-

Shiv knocked on her door and entered after taking her permission.
She looked at his teasing face and bite her lips knowing that he knows.