• 16. His Soft and Dark Side

Hey sunshines I am back with another update. Did you miss me??

Today's qoute:-
✨You can't control how
others feel about you,
You can't control of
other people like you,
You can simply be the
best version of yourself.✨

So let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all were still sitting in the food court and was enjoying their food. They were talking with each other, questioning about each other's life.

"Xavier and Seb, you guys tell us about your family.", Navya suggested.
All agreed. They both looked at each other and sighed. "I only have my sister in my life. My parents died while giving birth to her. Ya..i think that's it.", Xavier said with a sigh at the last.

"Ummm..i also don't have anyone in my family. My parents were abusers who always abused me physically, verbally and mentally because I was a 'mistake'.", Seb said without any emotions. "What the actual fuck??", Navya cursed still in shock.

"Like bro i don't understand one thing about these people. Why don't they just use a fucking protection or pills if they don't want to have a child?? And even after this if you get pregnant then what's the fault of the child that you abuse them?? They didn't wanted this life!!
First you guys have sexual needs of your own, you become pregnant 'accidentally' in your own, then why blame the child?? I don't understand that if you don't want to have a child then why take the risk?? And then blame the children, that because of you my future got ruined like bro what the fuck!! I understand that everyone should be ready for this but if you can't keep your sexual frustration to yourself then why blame the child??
I think your future is more important than your fucking sexual needs.", Shivanya said furiously.

Ace was seeing her with amusement.
"Btw where are they right now?? I mean your birth givers??", Navya asked.
Seb glanced at her. "They are no more. They died in an accident.", He said with an evil smirk that went unnoticed by everyone apart from his friends.

"So any girlfriend??", Navya asked smiling to Ace, Seb and Xavier.
Ace and Seb both shaked their head in no. "And you??", Navya asked glancing at Xavier. "I can't have a girlfriend.", Xavier said. "Why??", Kabir asked confused. "Because I like men. I am gay.", Xavier answered.

(Any bl fans??)

"Wow...you know I love bl dramas. Specially thai dramas-", Navya got interrupted by Shivanya who give her a look of disbelief infact everyone apart from Italians gave her this look.
"Behen (sis)..we know you love them. Infact we all. But please don't start your speech on them. We have already listened it 100 times. If we listened it one more time then we will faint. Please.", Shivanya said.

"Ya..di please.", Yash pleaded.
"Offo..you guys know it na..they don't so let me tell them.", Navya said ignoring her friends tired look.
Then her mouth opened to tell them her obsession with thai-dramas and it's males which didn't stopped for half an hour.

"Arey bas kar meri ma. Hum samajh gye Tera pyar Sarawat aur Tine se. Please ab chup hoja hume Ghar bhi Jana h.", Sid pleaded. Listening him Navya pouted.
(Stop my mother. We understand your love for Sarawat and Tine. Please now shut up we have to go home too.)

In anger Navya hit Kabir on his arm.
"Why the heck did you hit me??", He asked rubbing his arm. Navya just shrugged her shoulder in return.