• 36. Realisation of Love

Hey Sunshines, missed me? And how are you guys?

- She had magic in her eyes
even the stars envied.

†††††

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "May be you were right."
She looked at him in shock as his smirk widened.

No words came from her plumpy lips because of his blunt remark. "What happened, Ms Rathore?", Ace asked, very innocently, blinking his eyes lashes. Her shock filled eyes now got replaced by a glare directed toward Ace.

"Gadhe ho tum....", She mumbled still glaring at him, then turned around and went toward where others were standing. Ace smiled seeing her glare but got confused about what she said.

(You are a Donkey.. )

'What did she say just now?'

Ace thought in utter confusion. He went toward Adi to ask the meaning of the amazing words she just threw at him. When he reached to Adi, the smile was already vanished from his lips and instead was present a Stoic face with no emotions in his eyes.

"Adi...", Aditya raised his eyebrows asking what. "What does gadha means?", Ace asked after remembering the words she said. Adi looked at him in confusion. "Why are you asking this?", He asked, lifting his one eyebrow.

Ace didn't want to tell him that his sister said this but nonetheless turned in the direction of Shivanya and mumbled, "Your sister said this."
"T-to whom?", Adi asked nervously, fearing the answer.
He gulped when Ace said 'me'.
"She said something like this only."

He looked at him with wide eyes when he again asked the meaning. 'Oh god! What should I say to him? That my sister just called you a donkey? I don't know about my sister but he will surely kill me. Fuck! Why Shivi di? Why? Don't you want to see your brother alive? Why did you say this to him?'

He mentally cried while looking at Ace, biting his lips in nervousness.
"Why do you want to know? Leave it.", He said, laughing nervously, making Ace frown at his unusual behaviour. "Just tell me what the fuck it means.", He snarled, becoming annoyed.

"W-well it means...", Adi tried to think of what to say to him. He licked his lips and blurt out the first thing that came in his mind. "Handsome. S-she meant to say handsome."

His eyes widened on own his remark. 'What the fuck?! Handsome? Seriously? Donkey or handsome? How? What is wrong with me?'

He cursed himself over and over for this but here Ace was stunned. No words slipped from his lips. 'She called me handsome? Me? Was anyone else there too? No no. It was only us. But did she really call me handsome?'

A small yet beautiful smile adorned his lips but he hid it instantly when Adi glanced in his direction. He cleared his throat and mumbled an 'okay'

Adi stared at his back in confusion as he stride away. "Okay? Just an okay? What is wrong with him?", Adi mumbled to himself.

It took them about three to four hours to fully discover the fort and enjoy every moment. All this time Ace was around Shivanya and was following her like a leech that was stuck to her for his dear life.