• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws

Hey guys, I am back with another update.

I also wanna tell you something that your vote give me immense happiness like I always am smiling like an idiot that ya someone has voted for my books.
You know I didn't have any motivation to write the previous chapter until Thursday, when someone voted for my book. And then I wrote the whole chapter in one night.

Thanks piperrockel5f for voting and commenting on my books. This chapter is dedicated to you. Once again Thank you.

I think I should stop my blabbering and start the chapter.
Let's start...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV:-

After a long flight finally they landed in 'The Blue City' aka Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.

They were waiting for someone to pick them up.
"When are they coming to pick us up??", Xavier asked frowning.
"Eccoli", Adi said pointing towards 4 cars that are coming toward them.(Here they are.)
"How do you know that they are here for us??", Ash asked frowning.
"These cars belong to the Royal family. That's why.", Adi answered.
Ash just hummed.

The cars came and stopped just next to them.
Firstly bodyguards got down from the cars for the security check then Sid, Kabir and Navya.
"Helloooo.... Adiiiii", Navya excitedly said while hugging him.
"Hi diii.. how are you??", Adi said happily as he was meeting his Bhai-Behen after a long time.(brother-sister)

"Okay.. okay.. stop hugging each other you guys can greet each other by putting some distance also.", Kabir said in jealousy.
"Why bhai are you jealous??, Adi asked playfully. "Yes I am, so what ??", Kabir said pouting. (Awww.. cutie...)

Everyone laughed at this except Ace, ofcourse 🙄.
"Ash.. This is Sid bhai, Kabir bhai and Navya di. And this is Ashley my girlfriend, her brother aka my bestfriend Ace, here this grumpy guy is Xavier, this is Emily Xavier's sister, and the drama queen of our group Sebestian.", Adi introduced them.
Xavier scowled and Seb only pouted at the way Adi introduced them.

Navya laughed looking at their faces.
"Okay.. okay.. Now let's go.", Kabir said.
"Wait a minute.", Sid interrupted.
"Firstly listen to me Ashley, what I am going to tell you is very important.", He said to Ash who only nodded in return.

"Apart from the family there are a lot of bastards and bitches that live there. So, if they Target you or comment on you or disrespect you ever then answer them back. No need to think that they are Adi's family so you should keep quiet. Don't ever do that because some time people take your silence as your weakness. Always remember that your
self-respect matters the most.", Sid said in a serious tone.

Ash was confused that why is he saying like that.
" I know that you must be confused that what am I talking about, but you will know soon.", Sid said as if reading her mind.
"Okay.", Ash muttered.
"Don't take stress. We will always be there for you after all now you are sis in-law.", Navya said reassuring her.

Sid also warned the boys to stay away from those bitches that lurk in Rathore palace like a ghost. And ya he is not talking about real ghost.
After that they all sat in their respective car. Sid, Xavier, Seb, Emily, Ace in one car and Navya, Kabir, Ashley, Aditya in other.