• 34. Failure?!

Hey my Sunshines, how are you?
All good?

- Difficult roads often lead
To beautiful destination

†††††

"Siya your pendant.....", Shivanya whispered while showing it to Siya.

Some looked at the pendant with confusion and some with shock. Siya looked at the pendant with the blue stone set in it. Siya looked at the pendant that Shivansh gave her in shock. She touched her neck to confirm that the pendant she was seeing was not hers but found her neck empty.

She looked at Shivanya in horror. "What is this doing here?", Sid mumbled in confusion. "S-shivanya I don't know what this is doing here I swear I don't know.", Siya tried to speak but her words got fumbled.

Confusion swirled in her mind. Tears appeared in her eyes. "Relax!", Shivanya mumbled and gave her the pendant which she clutched in her hands tightly.

Shivanya turned around with a frown on her face and stood in front of the bloodied mirror. She touched the mirror and let the blood coat her fingers and palm.

Her mind was fogged with many thoughts and her heart was filled with so many emotions.

It was suffocating her.

It was clutching her heart in a merciless grip, making her hard to breathe, trying to make her bow, but she stood still, like a warrior.

Her heart was bleeding but she didn't have any ointment for it.

Her soul was screaming in agony but she didn't know how to comfort it.

She stared at her right palm coated in the blood of don't know whom. The room was filled with thick tension, silence was spreading there like some haunting house. She clenched her jaw and fist her bloodied hand.

'We didn't come here by ourselves, we were brought here.'

This only thought was enough for her soul to set fire around her.

Her soul got surrounded by fire, created by herself, ready to burn all of them.

And that will surely happen.

They will burn.

They will burn in her fire.

She will write their fate by her own fucking hands.

And until then, her fire will not cool down.

Ace's heart was screaming at him to go and comfort her. He can feel that she is very angry and disturbed by everything. He was about to take a step forward in her direction that only then her voice broke the silence in the room.

"Let's go."

She exited the room leaving there. Everyone looked at each other. Kabir rubbed Siya's back in comfort, who was clutching the pendant in her hands. She looked at him. "I didn't -", Kabir interrupted her. "I know. You don't have to justify anything."