• 8. Punishment

Hey guys, I am back with another update.
Did you miss me?? Tell me the truth.

Today's qoute:-
✨If it doesn't
challenge you,
It won't
Change you.✨

Let's start the chapter.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning:-

In the palace everyone was engaged in their own work, Pratap and Aryan went to the office early bcoz of the work, Emily, Ash, and Seb were in the Kitchen with Devika bcoz of food, Bhavya was getting ready for her office, Ace and Xavier were discussing something in the living room, and the Patel family was no where to be seen.

"Peace"

But if Rathore siblings are in the house and there will be peace that can't happen,

"Ma..why is my credit card is not working??"

"Ma..why isn't the wifi working??"

"Ma..where are my chocolates??"

The RATHORE brothers screamed while coming in the hall.

"What??", Bhavya asked while coming there. Then she saw the credit card in Adi's hand, phone in Yash's hand, and a empty chocolate box in Avi's hand.
"Oooo..you guys find out.", Bhavya said sighing.

"What??", They said at the same time.
Ace, Emily, Xavier, Seb, Ash were watching this with amusement.
"This is your punishment.", Bhavya answered. "But for what??", Adi asked.
" For yesterday's stunt.", Bhavya said raising her eyebrows at them.

"What?? We didn't do anything wrong!! And who gave us this punishment?!", Adi exclaimed. "Your sister.", Bhavya said chuckling. Listening her answer they all pouted. Ace, Xavier and Sebestian were confused that why his sister would do that as they didn't do anything but supported her.

"Please ma.. save us from this punishment. Talk to her. Please.", Yash pleaded to his mother.
"Yash you know she will not listen to me in this matter.", She said. "Then what shall we do??", Adi said groaning.
"Only one person can help and that is Siya. So go and ask her.", Bhavya said.

"No need to go anywhere. She is here only.", Ace said.
"Siya di.. please help us. Please. Now you can only us.", They screamed while going towards her. She got startled listening to their scream. "Aaaaaaa....have you guys gotten mad or what??", She yelled at them for scaring the shit out of her.

"What do you guys need??", She asked glaring at them. "Di please talk to di na, she has given us punishment.", Adi said. "What should I do then?? It was not me who has given you the punishment.", Siya said. "Talk to her. Please. Only you can save us.", Avi pleaded while showing her his puppy eyes.

"Okay okay fine.", She said and took her phone to call HER.
While she was talking Adi and Yash's ear were glued to her phone and was listening to their conversation.
After cutting the call she glared at both of them. "Are you guys crazy?? Haan?? Why are you sticking to me like a lizard??", She screamed at them annoyed. Ash and Emily were laughing looking at their comical faces and everyone else were trying to stifle their laugh.