• 19. Beautiful Memories

Hey sunshines I am back with another update. Did you miss me??

Today's qoute:-
✨You are the most important
Thing in your life.
Choose You,
Always.✨

Now let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's late evening, the sun has dawn, sky is changing it's colour to black.

Kunal entered Ashutosh's house. "Where is Ashutosh Sir??", Kunal asked the maid. "In his office.", She answered.
Kunal went to his office and knocked on the closed door. He heard a 'Come in' from the other side.

He opened the door and saw that Ashutosh was reading some files. "Kunal you here??", Ashutosh confusedly asked.
"Sir I came here for an urgent matter.", Kabir said entering the office.
"Sit" "Now tell what's that urgent matter??", Ashutosh asked.

"Sir, why did you send Raj to the palace back?? You know Shivanya will definitely do something to him, then why?? Why did you hand over Raj to Shivanya??", Kunal asked in one breath.

"Kunal, Shivanya has helped us many times. And what do you think if we stop her she cannot do that?? The influence of a Rathore family is very big in India no one will ever get to know even if she kills someone.", Ashutosh tried to calm him down.

"So sir just because she is powerful we will not do anything?? Sir I know she is Avi's sister, i understand her anger but it's our job to punish him not her.", Kunal argued. "And what we will do?? We will put him in jail. He will be there for 2 years according to law and even after this if someone bailed him out, we won't be able to do anything. These type of people doesn't deserve just 2 years of punishment Kunal. They deserve torture that they give to others for fun. Kunal it's not easy for a person to recover from the scars that these people gave them. And i think you know it better than me.", Ashutosh said last line looking into his eyes.

Kunal realised what he was trying to say.
"I think now it's time to tell you.", Ashutosh said standing up. "What Sir??", Kunal asked confused. "About your sister case." "Sir-", Kunal tried to object it as he didn't want to go through that past again. "Kunal i know it's hard for you but please listen to me. It's important.", Ashutosh said. Kunal nodded clenching his fist trying to control his emotions.

"Four years ago, I was the one who was handling Your sister's rape case. When I was working on the case I couldn't find any proof against those bastards, i tried..i tried every means to get something useful against them but couldn't as they were the sons of a big business man. Their father threatened my family to kill them if I didn't back off from this case. At that time Shivanya and her friends had helped us in catching many of them who harras people. I didn't want to ask help from them as they were like kids to me but your sister suffering came in front of my eyes and i told them everything about your sister. And within one week they captured him and after one week they handed them to me with proof. And I think I don't need to tell you in which condition they were in now do I!!", Ashutosh told him the truth that he was hiding for 4 years from Kunal.

Kunal eyes widened in shock listening his confession. His eyes became teary. Yes, he knows in what conditions the police caught his sister's culprits.
Their legs were broken, whole body injured, covered with blood, one of them was couldn't even talk properly because of the torture he had gone through.
Now if six people will torture them for 1 week simultaneously then what will happen.