• 2. Rathore Family

Hey guys, I am back with the 2nd chapter of this book.
Sorry for the late update.

If there are any mistakes you can write it in the comment section.

Please no rude and hate comments.
If you don't like the book you can leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then he remembered about how they actually met.........

FLASHBACK (2 months ago)

Author's POV:-

Currently, Ace, his sister, and his friends are sitting in his private jet.
Let's look what are they doing.

Sebestian was as usual sleeping, Xavier was reading a magazine but beside him was sleeping a young girl oh.. sorry I forgot to introduce you all to Emily ( Xavier's sister and his only family), Ace was doing something in his phone, Adi was sitting beside Ash doing nothing just staring outside the window, but here Ashley was dying from nervousness. First time in her life she was this nervous, and why not she would be, after all she was going to meet her future in-laws for the first time ever.

Oh.., I forgot to tell you that they are going to INDIA to meet Adi's family and to explore Rajasthan.
Adi and Ash are dating each other for 4 years and nobody from Adi's family knew that. Ofcourse his siblings knew that he was in a relationship but with whom, he kept it a secret, didn't even gave a hint to them.

"Adi..,What if they don't like me??", Ash asked Adi. "Babe you are asking me this question for the 100th time today. And I am telling you for the 100th time that they will like you, don't worry.", Adi answered calmly bcoz he knew that how much of a big overthinker she is.
(Ash is us. Us is Ash.🥲)

"I have heard that your grandparents are very strict. What if they didn't like me? What about your parents? And what if your siblings didn't like me?? What if your family would want you to have a Indian gf, you know na I don't know much about your culture? Will you break up with me??", Ash was rambling the questions not giving anytime to him to speak. "Ashley let me speak first. Okay.", Adi said. Ash nodded.

"First of all, my family will throw me out of the house if I will leave you for this reason. Second of all, my family is cool,okay they don't care if you are from our culture or not. And third of all, they are very excited to meet their future younger daughter-in-law. So stop overthinking and relax.", Adi said while kissing her forehead.

Ash blushed at his last line.
By this time Sebestian also got awake and was listening to what Adi was saying.
"Adi, why don't you tell us more about your family? How are they? Their nature?", Sebestian asked. Everyone agreed to this.

"Okay.", Adi said and proceeded to them about The Rathore family.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Rajasthan, India

Location:- RATHORE PALACE