• 28. Darkness

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update. Did you miss me?? 😅

Today's qoute:-
Self love isn't selfish

It's Important.

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir made Navya stand beside the pillar of the corridor and cupped her cheeks. "Relax! It's okay.", He said as he rubbed her cheeks providing comfort to her. Navya huffed and turned around staring outside.

"Go away. Don't forget I am still angry on you.", She said. "Oh really?!", Kabir asked in amusement. She nodded.

He also stood beside her. They were just standing there in peace, his presence cooling down her anger a little and her presence making him feel butterflies in the stomach.

He tilted his head to look at her, whose height come to his shoulder.

Mangu Main Ab Kya Rab Se
Paya Hai Tujhko Jab Se
Ishq Kara Humpe Tari
Raksh Mein Jahan

(Now what should I ask from God?
Ever since I met you
Your love has taken over my life..
The whole world is spinning)

She also looked at him by tilting her neck slightly upwards. Their eyes met as sparks ignited between them. It feels the same as it that day when their feelings started growing.

Same sparks, same butterflies, same fire, same desire, same innocence, just time is different.

Karu Sajda Ek Khuda Ko
Padhu Kalma Ya Main Dua Doon
Dono Hi Ek Khuda Mohabbat

(If I kneel before god
I recite his words or pray..
Both are one..God and Love)

They both looked away as a shy smile formed on their lips, cheeks flushed, heart beat increased.

"Want coffee?", Kabir asked clearing his throat. Navya nodded as Kabir turned around to go. "Don't add much sugar.", She said tilting her head a little. "Okay ma'am.", Kabir said bowing a little making her chuckle. Kabir shook his head and went to make the coffee.

Navya looked at the sky and smiled. The boy she fell in love was very innocent or as he showed but by time she understood how much innocent her man really is.

She remembered how much she has prayed to God that Kabir also reciprocate her feelings. She has never thought that she will fell in love with this dumbo. But she did, she stared outside sighed. There is no going back anymore. 'As if I will leave that dumbo.', She mentally scoffed.

'He is mine and will always be.'

After few hours;

"Show me your henna.", Navya said to Shivanya. She showed Navya her henna. "Wow! It's so pretty.", Navya exclaimed showing Shivanya her puppy eyes. "Where is yours?", Shivanya asked.

 "Where is yours?", Shivanya asked