Chapter 35 ✍️

Zilkin

Five days had passed but Emery is still in coma. My worries never ends as long as Emery is still lying unconscious in the hospital bed.

I'm working on the incident happened during our birthday. I already know who were behind of what happened to my sister. Thanks to our cctv's it's really a big help for us. The culprits are stupid for not destroying the evidence.

I'll never let them out of this mess. I'll make sure that justice will be on our hands. I don't mind if I might cause trouble to anyone, because all I think about now is my sister's safety.

Our parents are sick worried but I assure them that I'll handle everything and put an end to this mess.

Mom wanted to see Emery but Dad told us to be careful. Enemies are everywhere and one wrong move everything will be destroyed. Kailangan namin mag ingat.

It's not the right time to expose Emery's identity. Lalo na ngayon at nasa ganito pa siyang kalagayan. She can't fight for herself right now. Lahat ng pinaghirapan namin ay masisira kung magpapakita sina mom dito.

I told her to be more patient. I assure her that she'll see her daughter soon but not for now. Alam kong nag aalala siya sa kalagayan ni Emery because she's a mother.

I admire dad for being strong. I know that he wanted to see Emery, but he chose not to. It takes a lot of courage just to stop yourself from seeing your daughter in a terrible condition.

I just want my sister to wake up and as soon as she wakes up, we'll tell her everything she needs to know.

Kailangan malaman ito ng mga kaibigan ko. I don't care if they'll be mad at me. We really need to talk as soon as possible. I called Liz and tell her na kailangan namin mag usap ng mga kaibigan ko kasama ang mga kakilala rin ni Emery.

Isa isa silang dumating dito sa hospital. I can't leave Emery alone that's why I decided to held the gathering here.

Alam na ng mga professors ni Emery ang nangyari sa kanya. I know this girl is very concious about her grades. She's been protecting her rank and I don't think what happened to her can affect her grades at all. I know she won't let that happened. Alam kong kaya niyang bumawi once she's awake.

I took a glance at Jared and he looks at Emery and sadness is evident in his eyes. He's been texting me every hour asking for Emery. I know this guy is damn serious about courting my sister and he's falling for her.

Everyone of them are looking at Emery's state and Craner's sister is crying while holding Emery's hand. I never thought my sister can build a bond with this girl. Their personalities are quite opposite but fate brought them together.

I can feel that she's a true friend, lahat ng mga nakapaligid kay Emery ay inoobserbahan ko. May mga inuutusan ako kapag hindi ko nagagawa ang pagsunod sa kanya due to some tight schedule.

Tumikhim ako and they're all looking at me now. I guess we need to start discussing about the incident happened to my sister.

"Thank you for coming. I just want to tell you that the investigation of the incident is doing well. Infact, we already know the culprits." They are all looking at me. It seems like it interests them.