Chapter 15

Ciel gasped as he slammed against the door, his back taking most of the impact as he clawed at Sebastian's bare shoulders. He only received one full breath before eager lips crashed down onto his own and a heavy warm tongue joined the kiss. Demanding mouths smacked together loudly as they battled for dominance and Ciel grunted when Sebastian's body pinned him into the wood. Large hands made quick work of the young man's woolen coat, the article of clothing falling uselessly to the floor.

"Seb-ah, Sebastian." Ciel managed to get out as the graduate hitched a knee up around his hip, strong fingers gripping the jeans cloaked thigh tightly. "Not so rough." He panted as a Sebastian rolled himself into Ciel and grinding their growing erections together.

"Ciel." He exhaled, releasing the plump flushed lips and kissing his way down the small jaw. "I don't care where you were or why you left in the first place." He murmured into the soft skin as he continued to suck his way to the hollow beneath Ciel's ear. The young man keened loudly at the particularly sensitive spot and threw his arms around Sebastian's neck to pull him closer. "Just promise me something." He whispered hotly into his ear. "Don't ever run away from me again."

Ciel blinked rapidly, his lashes damp from the unwarranted tears that had sprung up suddenly at hearing Sebastian forgive him for his unacceptable behavior. Burying his face into a broad shoulder, he took a shaky deep breath, not wanting to start crying when they were right in the middle of their reunion. Instead, Ciel tilted his head to the side exposing his neck even more and hoping the graduate would take the invitation and distract him from his tears.

"Mmnahhh!" He moaned as Sebastian accepted the opening and bit gently into the large vein that was visible under the pale skin of the student's throat. He could feel it pulsing in time with Ciel's heart and the life that flowed through that spot made him growl quietly with hunger and desire.

"Let me inside you." Sebastian pleaded as his free hand dropped between them to fumble with Ciel's belt. "I need to feel you." He swallowed the wanton moan that came in response to the passionate admission; Ciel's fingers finding their way into silky black locks and pulling hard. "Mmmm, more of that." Sebastian hummed, enjoying the pain in his scalp and he whipped the belt from its loops.

All the man could smell, think, feel was Ciel; the sweet scent of his skin driving Sebastian wild and he found it near impossible to detach himself from the lithe body for longer than a few seconds. He didn't understand where all his rationality had disappeared to all of a sudden and he really wasn't in the mind set to give it much thought at the moment. The only thing he craved right now was to be as close as physically possible to the writhing frame held so tightly in his grasp. Sebastian needed to join intimately together with Ciel once again and his desire for this to happen was making him neglect his guise as graduate student as the inner demanded to be let out to play.

"So wet already." Sebastian mused in a seductive tone as he unzipped the pants and palmed the engorged flesh. Ciel mewled at the feeling of the hot hand encircling his length and his hips jerked involuntarily forward, wanting to create some much needed friction. "Patience is a virtue." He teased, thumb swiping over the head and making his lover shiver at the sensation.

Ciel's head banged harshly against the door, eyes rolling into the back of his head at feeling Sebastian handling him so boldly. The pressure of those long fingers was tight and the pace of the stroking made him want to beg for more. Every touch seemed to radiate strongly throughout his body and Ciel wondered for a split second if his new angelic abilities had somehow managed to heighten his senses. He didn't have to wait long for an answer as Sebastian dug his thumb deep into the wet slit, making Ciel's entire frame jolt with electric pleasure; the pre-cum being used to lubricate his throbbing shaft.