Chapter 33

Ciel breathed in deep, letting the inviting heat fill his nostrils, down his throat and into his lungs. He sighed happily as he slumped back into the warm embrace of Sebastian's chest as the hot water lapped quietly against his upper torso. Long fingers gently massaging the fragrant shampoo throughout the slate hair, creating a lather that washed away any remnants of what happened earlier in the kitchen.

Sweet kisses had turned passionate quickly as the angel who had been kneeling upon the marble island let his mouth be devoured by the demon. Soft suckling morphed into demanding nips and tugs and it wasn't long before fingers were roaming wildly over one another's shoulders and chest in search of removing their clothing.

Ciel had accidently placed his hand into the bowl of frosting in an attempt to keep from falling off the high furniture. The sugary coated digits made their way back into Sebastian's hair, effectively smearing it all over the handsome man's scalp. In retaliation, the demon scooped up a palm of frosting himself and dragged the white substance over the smooth small cheek before pushing an index and middle finger into the plump mouth.

The angel lapped at the icing with a lively pink tongue, moaning quietly at the combination of sweet and salty that assaulted his palate. It was a lewd display and Sebastian watched it with growing interest until the prominent ache in his pants could no longer be ignored. With a feral growl and swift movements, he had Ciel on his back before the slayer could even realize what happened.

"Oooff!" He huffed as suddenly his head hung off the edge of the island and Ciel found himself staring into the living room from the wrong angle. The familiar sound of a zipper being undone caught his attention and the young man craned his neck up just in time to see the waistband of his jeans and boxers jerked off.

They pooled around his ankles, leaving his bare ass to come into contact with the cold marble and he hissed at the feeling. The angel watched as his flush erection slapped onto his belly, Sebastian positioned between his naked thighs. A mischievous smirk spread over the demon's face as he eyed the plump organ, licking his lips at the sight of the shiny head palpitating ever so slightly in time with Ciel's heartbeat. Blue eyes widened as long fingers, still coated with frosting, reached up and wrapped around the base of the slayer's cock.

"Sebastian, what the hell? Your hand is alahhh, fuck yeah!" He gasped as a scorching mouth suddenly enveloped him completely. Ciel groaned as he grabbed handfuls of bobbing ebony hair, shuddering at the pleasurable sensations that now trickled through his body. "Yeah, mmmmmnaah, faster." He hummed as Sebastian hollowed out his cheeks to deliver more suction; a mixture of icing and salvia dripping down the tight sac.

Ciel moaned and whined, mumbling words of encouragement as the devilish tongue worked his length. Slim hips pressed up with desperate fervor as he kept a firm hold on the demon's scalp. Sebastian hummed at the demanding treatment and the angel mewled loudly as the vibrations shot right to his core.

"I'm-ahhh, can't," he screamed, eyes rolling into the back of his head as he came. The spurting head slammed into the back of Sebastian's throat and he gagged at the forceful impact. Ciel trembled as euphoria swept through him and somewhere in the back of his pleasure filled mind, it registered that he might have just broken some sort of land speed record for fastest orgasm ever.

"You, mmm, holding a lot in." Sebastian commented, swallowing the rest of the angel's essence while raising his head. Teasing crimson met with cloudy sapphire, the young man still trying to catch his breath. "Plentiful," he remarked, licking his lips and smirking. "And rather expeditious." The comment instantly tore Ciel from his blissful haze and he sat up pouting.

"W-what!" He barked, heat rising up in his cheeks while Sebastian chuckled. "I-I've been under a lot of stress." The slayer babbled, fumbling for excuses for his speedy performance just now. "A-and we haven't . . . in over a week . . ." Ciel argued weakly, the demon's amusement only growing the more he floundered. "It just happens sometimes!" He hissed, scowling and attempting to get up from the counter.