Introduction

The love that hurts © 2023 by_purplesky12

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

____

This story is about two lovers who used to love each other so much. Were they really in love or just infatuated with each other? What will happen when he betrays her and ditches her?

Will she open her heart again for someone who really loves her so dearly and is willing to do anything for her,, and above all, is deadly OBSESSED with her. Will his obsession take over his love ?

Will she give him a place as her husband?

•••

"Don't lie, Amisha. I'm sick of these lies. And if you're so sure that you didn't cheat on me, then fine, let's move on to the next step,prove me you didn't cheated on me" he said, and she frowned in confusion. He realized she didn't understand his intention.

"Have sex with me, tell me that you love me, and I'll believe you. I'll believe that you're telling the truth," he said, or more precisely, made an offer. She couldn't process his words. Her heart broke as she listened to him.

Would he only trust her if she offered her body? Was this the basis of their relationship? Did he only want her physically, nothing else?

•••

" i did but my obsession is more fatal than my love because I got obsessed with you at first sight it wasn't love and today I'll not hide my obsession anymore , my dear meeshah" he said making her shocked and smiled evily

"You're a monster, a fucking monster who wants nothing except yourself inside me," she snapped back at him, and now it crosses all the limits. She called Satan herself.

•••

Also don't judge the story from the starting 10chapters immerse yourself into the book I can assure you, you won't be left dissapointed.

NO HATE WILL BE TOLERATED TOWARDS ME , MY CHARACTERS OR MY READERS you have already been warned before that my ml is not so sunshine type , somewhere near to morally grey character.

C

overs I made which one is better 🤡

This is my very first story

This is my very first story. I am trying to improve and i am sure you're going to enjoy it kindly support it.

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING PRETTY PEOPLE 🥺🦋:)