02

| Amisha |

"I ran out of the room as soon as possible because I was so flustered. I didn't want to face him. Oh God, Sid said he'll marry me, but wait, weren't we supposed to?

No, we were obviously going to get married. Why am I so shocked?

It was obvious....

My heart is thumping in my chest.

I placed my hand over my chest to calm it down. I'm so happy today because even though Sid and I had never discussed it, we would have got married. Yay!

Well, let's go to the living room. Vani must be waiting for me, and I'm pretty sure she has assumed many things by now. Well, she isn't even wrong."

She went to the living room and was shocked to see the scene in front of her. Her brother and Vani were so close they could kiss anytime.

They were in a relationship from a long time, but she had never seen them so close to each other before. She cleared her throat to make them realize their surroundings.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Wow, my lovebirds," she teased.

"What are you doing, Bhai?" she asked her brother with a smirk.

Her brother gulped and stood at her place and said to her without looking at her "I am going out. Bye Vani and Amisha. I'll be late today. Lock the doors and stay inside, okay? Bye,"

"Sure Bhai" she said.

"Take care, be safe," Vani said.

He left the room as he was so much embarrassed as soon as he left amisha turned to vani and said

"Well, Vani, what were you doing with my brother, hmm?" she teased.

"What do you mean?" Vani replied.

Vani paused for a minute, smirked, and continued, "Well, leave me! Where were you, my dear Sid's Mishaa? You had gone to the kitchen, and it took you a lot of time to bring snacks. Still, you came empty-handed. Hmm, were you doing something important?"

"Hey, stop right there! Let's continue our project. Sid must be coming," she gulped and replied.

"Hmm, why not, darling?" Vani replied.
Soon, Sid came to the living room and flashed a smile at Amisha, which she returned back happily.

"Misha, I want to talk to you about something important." He said to her

"Sid, let us complete our project first. Only a little bit is left," she replied

"No, no, Amisha. Go! Our Sid must be very restless without you, and about the project, only the printing work is left, which I'll complete at my home," Vani said.

"No, no, Vani. Why will you do it alone? We're a team," she said.

"Misha, it's just for this once, please. I've to talk about something very important. I can't delay it anymore," he said and turned towards Vani and said, "Vani, I'm sorry for making you
do our work also, but please, for this once, help me."

"Don't worry, Sid. I'll complete it. Only a little bit is left. Well, Amisha, I'm going then, and listen to Sid. It must be important," vani replied.

"Okay, get home safely and call me when you reach home," Amisha said.

"Hmm, bye! Enjoy, my lovebirds!" Vani said and winked at her and left them alone.

"You," she tried to say something to vani but she ran away so she turned towards him and said, "Well, Sid, now tell me what important thing you wanted to talk about."