53

This part contains mature content 🔞 if you aren't comfortable or underaged please don't read it.

Also those who were silent readers throughout the whole book tum logo ko acha orgasm acha pati hi ni milega if you don't want it to come true the least you can do is to go back and vote on all the chapters -

_

.· ˚ * ✧ * ˚ ·.·

Tera Yeh Ishq Mera Fitoor
Tu Jo Bhi Kahe Bann Jaaun Main
Chhaya Hai Yoon Tera Suroor
Jis Rang Kahe Rang Jaaun Main

Tere Nashe Mein Hoon Main Choor
Jis Jog Kahe Ram Jaaun Main

·.· ˚ * ✧ * ˚ ·.·

_

How's the aesthetic ?I made it ◕⁠‿⁠

I added such moodboards in chapter 26,51 and 52 go and tell me how are they .

| Vivaan |

It was her, leaning on the bathroom door, but my hands hesitated to unmute the microphone because the very next moment my eyes laid on her and-

.....

"Wanna see what I'm wearing underneath all this?" She said and before I could react-

She slowly untied the knot of her bathrobe, and what I saw next finally made me lose consciousness. She was wearing black lacy lingerie.

"Sir, please unmute. Why do you look so nervous? We haven't seen you like this before. Why are you sweating?" one of my employees asked. I gulped, blinked my eyes, and stammered in reply, "Um, ye- yeah, I'll be fine in just a minute."

I lowered the laptop and then muting myself, asked her, "What are you doing?"

"What? What am I doing? I'm just doing what I said. I'm not telling you to leave your meeting; you can gladly attend it," she said, smirking. Wow, this woman knew how to play hard.

She came forward, and my eyes looked up at her, making me gulp. She placed her forefinger on my chin and moved closer to my face with just an inch gap. My eyes were on her whole figure, the way her bosoms were trying to bulge out from that tight lingerie.

Before I could react, she opened the laptop carefully and then moved backward, saying, "Attend your meeting; it's very important to you," in a mocking tone.

In all of this, I forgot to drink the water, so I raised the glass to my mouth. The water was dripping down to my jaw and neck, drenching my T-shirt, and that's when I heard her saying, "Careful, husband."