42

Insta: _.purplesky12
-----

She had already told everyone in the family that she was going back, though Aarush asked her not to go.

"Bhai, please. I don't want nani to get ill because of me. Also, it's just for one week," she said.

"I don't know, but the thing I know is that person is a threat to you, and I can't afford to see you in pain. You aren't going anywhere, and that's final," he said.

"Bhai, please don't force me. I won't listen to you this time," Amisha said and went upstairs while he was shouting from behind.

"Amisha!"

"Amisha, get back here. I'm not finished."

"Aarush, I know as a brother you're right. It's right to be concerned for her, but you should know you aren't always going to help her. She has the right to make her decisions. I also am not in favor of sending her back to Vivaan, but I have faith in her. Please don't impose your decisions on her. During the wedding, everyone did the same thing. Now let her decide for herself," Vani said and patted his back to calm him down.

"Nahi kar pata kese adat dalu apni behen ko dukhi dekhne ki," (I can't, how can I develop the habit of seeing my sister said) aarush said and placed his palm on his forehead.

"Aarush, I also don't like her going back, but believe me, this time I don't think Vivaan will do anything to hurt her. Trust me, this time you're going to see your sister's old self back. He won't hurt her. I have seen it in his eyes," Vani said.

Yes, Vani knew about Vivaan changing. No matter how much she hated him, in the hospital, she witnessed every time she was there, seeing his breakdown. Also, she knew Vivaan sneaked into the house because on the first day he was caught by her, though she didn't want to. But she had to give him one last chance after all of his begging.

Flashback-

"Are you asking me to help you get Amisha's forgiveness?" Vani said, not believing this man.

He bent down to his knees and said, "Please, Vani, no one is ready to trust me. No one. Please, I beg you, please help me to get her back this time I won't do anything to hurt her ,to make her cry, please help me" he said and looked down on the ground, and she could see tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Forget her" she said, and he looked up at her.

"Just like ,the heart, the liver ,kidney our essential for our living. She is essential for my existence. She's the organ of my body. I can't live without her," he said, and she was shocked listening to him.

"Do you think she'll ever forgive you?" She asked and folded her arms across her chest.

"I don't know, but I will try till my last breath. Please help me," he begged. But seeing her not answering anything, he wiped his eyes and stood up. He turned back to leave but stopped midway listening to her.

"Oye," (hey) she shouted, and he looked back at her.

"Haan?" (yes)

"Agar is baar meri dost ko zara sa bhi hurt kia to mujhe jail jaane me bilkul bhi jhijhak nahi hai," (If my friend is hurt even a little bit this time, I have absolutely no hesitation in going to jail) she said, and a smile spread across his face.

"Is baari usko hurt karne se pehle mene khudko khatam krlena hai, apni rani ko heere dunga, par uski aankhon se heere nahi girne dunga,"
(this time i will end myself before hurting her, I will give my queen diamonds, but I won't let diamonds fall from my eyes) -- he said, and both of them smiled.
-(-idk if this line is cringe -_-)