13

Soon Vivaan came there. He looked at her petite figure crying, and he badly wanted to embrace her to calm her, but he couldn't. And to make her realize his presence, he cleared his throat.

As soon as she heard it, she wiped her tears and looked at him with glossy, teary eyes. He scratched his neck with one hand and moved forward.

"Umm, hello," he said. She wasn't replying to him.

"Hey?" he said again, trying to gain her attention.

Suddenly, she turned towards him, faced him, and said something that left him shocked.

"Say no to this marriage," she said out of nowhere.

"And why would I?" he clicked his tongue, making her frown.

"Why can't you?" she said.

"Of course, I don't want to," he said, making her irritated.

"Listen, I don't want to marry you," she said, gritting her teeth.

"But I am willing to marry you," he said while moving towards her.

"Why do you want to marry me?" she said and moved backward to prevent their bodies from colliding.

"It's simple. I've laid my eyes on you, and now you'll be mine, tesoro" he said and smirked.

"Are you crazy? I'm not a thing to be owned by anyone," she said, and soon her back touched the cold wall.

"I don't care about that. I no longer intend on denying the marriage. And listen, if not me, then someone else. Why not me?" he said, leaning closer to her face, making her breath hitch.

"Huh? It's not a shop where if not you, then someone else," she said bitterly.

"I don't care about that. I'll marry you only, and you'll see, trust me, amisha" he said, caressing her cheek with his index finger.

"I am never going to love you or anything. You can't expect anything from me. I have an ex, and I still love him no matter what he did. After knowing this, do you still want to marry me?"

He came closer to her ear and pinned her against the wall. She could feel his hot breath on her skin, and just to maintain some distance, she had to place her hands on his chest; otherwise, their bodies would have collided.

She tried to push him, but being a well-built man, he was stronger than her.

"We'll see about that, and as for your ex, I know about him. Trust me, I'll make you hate him more than you could ever imagine. I really don't care about your past because I'm the only one in your present and future," he said with a smirk plastered on his face.