46

Thank you to those who have started showing their love for the book. Thanks for the edits; I loved them.😩🤌🏻💗

Do leave votes and comments it will motivate me to write better 🥺❤️

••••••

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Hearing him, she took a deep breath and then said, "Tell me what happened to you."

He gazed at her with teary eyes, convinced she might flee upon learning about his murderous actions. However, to his surprise, she chose to stay, showing her willingness to hear his side of the story.

With quivering lips, he uttered five words, "Will you hear me out?"

Though she trembled, she drew closer to him. Wiping away his tears, she nodded and said,
"I am here."

These words were all he needed to find hope and strength, emotions he had thought were beyond reach. She stood up, fetched a glass of water from the nightstand, and handed it to him.

After he drank the water, he took her hand in his and implored, "Please don't let go of my hand. This is so difficult for me to talk about, and I won't be able to do it without your support."

She patted his shoulder, nodded reassuringly, and said, "I won't leave your side

She patted his shoulder, nodded reassuringly, and said, "I won't leave your side."

His gaze fixated on the distance, he began to speak with a hollow expression, as though his very soul had been drained.

Memories of his past would relentlessly summon panic attacks, making him falter in his stance, and now, as he broached the subject, it was evident that the impending conversation would deeply wound him, leaving a lasting and profound impact.

"This happened when I was just 14 years old. I was only 14 years Amisha,just a kid, wh- when I -I saw my baba hanging with a rope around his neck from the fan. Can you believe it?

I was only 14 when I found my maa lying dead on the cold metal floor. She wasn't responding to me, her son, whom she could never unhear, but she wasn't listening to me."

It was 29th may, 2009

Flashback-

"Maa, Baba, look, I've returned from Bua's house," the 14-year-old Vivaan said, running happily through the mansion after calling for his parents.

He was confused because it had never happened before that when he called for his mother, she didn't respond. So, he asked the woman who was essentially the head maid of their house, though they considered her part of their family and treated her as such, "Shalini."