14

2 months later-
| Author |

As soon as she said yes, both families started preparing for the wedding. The wedding date was finalized for 2.5 months later, and both of them agreed to it.

Their project was also finalized. In all of this, Vivaan was really happy. He tried to approach Amisha, but whenever he did, she denied him by saying that she was busy.

He knew that all of this was her drama, so he decided not to say anything to her until the wedding and met her only a few times . They were soon going to get engaged. Both families were extremely happy, and seeing that, Amisha couldn't back off from her decision no matter how much she wanted to.

Present day-

"Amisha, come fast," her mother said while doing her household chores.

"Yes, mom," she came down the stairs and smiled at her mom, who returned the smile gladly.

"Get ready at once, Amisha. Vivaan must be coming to pick you up," her mother said while cooking.

"Why?" she said and approached her mother.

"For deciding your wedding outfits" her mother replied while checking the salt in her dish.

"I'm busy today, I can't go," she said sternly and sat on the kitchen slab.

"I'm not asking you, so just go and get ready. Don't force me to make you ready," her mother said, and she came down from the slab.

"Mom! Why do you want to send me away asap? I can't believe you are excited to kick me out of the house," she said and rested her head on her mother's shoulder.

Her mother cupped her cheek and replied, "If it were possible for me to keep you with me forever, I wouldn't hesitate."

"You can. No one's snatching me from you," she replied and pouted sadly while fidgeting with her fingers.

"My dear Amisha, my dear daughter, you're our family's treasure. No matter how much we long to keep you with us, we have to send you far away from us. Now, don't play with me anymore and get ready at once. Vivaan must be coming," her mother said and gently guided her out of the kitchen.

She couldn't do anything except listen to her mother.

As soon as she came downstairs, Vivaan arrived, and they both went for shopping.

In the car:

"Lucky, lucky girl. She got married to a boy like me," he said while driving and stole a quick glance at her.

"Stop singing," she said sternly.

"Huh? Why don't you like it? Then wait. So baby come closer, let's enjoy the ride in the back seat of my Rover," he sang, and she closed her eyes in irritation.

"Just stop it. Don't sing," she insisted.

"Why? I've got good vocal cords. I'll sing," he said innocently.

"Don't irritate me."

"Fine, look, we've arrived at the store," he said, but she didn't wait for him and angrily opened the door and went out, while he was just walking behind her like a little baby bird.

Both of them walked in the mall and reached a shop for shopping.

"Hey, Amisha, look, try this dress here," he said while showing her a dress.

"No," she didn't even turn her eyes to look at the dress and denied it at once.

"Why?" he asked.

"I am not going to wear these heavy dresses," she said and moved away.