34

Guys I finally made an Instagram page for them 😭so go and follow me there to have their reels   I'll upload next chapter when you'll shower your love on this one like previous chapter and on latest reel ik you will do I've made a good stock of their reels so go and follow me there for them :)))
Link is in my bio

Insta: @_.purplesky12

••••

She struggled and finally kicked him in the groin, but still, that bastard knew. He fucking knew all her Taekwondo skills. He again pulled her and moved closer to her face, trying to kiss her, but she just bit on his ear, making him groan, and stood up.

He held her hand, which made her more angry, and she ended up slapping him.

"You fucking asshole! What were you trying to do, manhandle me? I won't spare you. Let me end this for once and for all."

slap "This one for touching me without my permission." slap "For trying to manipulate my Vivaan." slap "For trying to make our relationship unhealthy." she turned to leave but halted in her steps when she heard him.

"You dared to slap me. Don't worry, I do deserve it. After all, you're going to receive one of my very special gifts," he said with a hand on his cheek.

She frowned her eyebrows in confusion, but then she ignored his statement as he always blabbered nonsense.

She moved in front of him a little and pointed her finger at him, "Just get this thing: don't ever try to come in front of me again, Siddharth. I won't back off this time. Stay away from me and my husband."

She turned around to leave, but before that, she said something which left him speechless.
Suddenly, he regretted his actions for a moment when he heard her, "Now I'm no longer yours, Siddharth, and you... you were never mine at the first place,"

"You love him this much?" he asked, not believing her devotion.

"More than my life, bastard. I love him; words can't explain."

And with that, she left him in a pool of guilt, maybe? Guilt was consuming him, but he kept convincing himself again and again that what he did was right and that he should stick with the plan.

She was angry, frustrated, but calmed herself down, thinking that what she did was right - slapping him and giving him the last warning. That bastard deserved it after coming between her and Vivaan.

She tried to change her mood as she didn't want to spoil Vivaan's mood. Finally, she reached the destination but had to return back when she got to know that Vivaan had left. She couldn't understand why he left for home when he himself called her, and his phone was also switched off.

In a pool of confusion, she reached the penthouse and was more confused as there was no worker present.

Did Vivaan let them go? What happened? Why is there so much silence? In a dilemma, she went to her room and, after opening it, was more shocked.

She covered her mouth with the palm of her hand. He was sitting on a chair, spreading his legs wide and drinking wine while pieces of another glass was shattered all around, the room was a whole mess.

As he realized about her presence, he looked up to her and gave her an evil smirk, saying, "Welcome back, Wifey."

His voice was different, and along with his eyes, they were no longer as soft as they used to be. She could sense that something big had happened; the silence was killing her. She walked forward, aware of the shattered glass, so as not to hurt herself.