07

"I was a stupid to think that i was the only flower in your garden"
------------------------------------------------

Amisha wanted to meet Sid as soon as possible because she was missing him like hell. However, she didn't have either his office address or his house address, and she couldn't even ask Rohan about it. So she thought of asking Sid directly, even though it would ruin the surprise.

But she couldn't control herself anymore. Just then, Vani forced her to come to the amusement park, as Amisha had told her that Sid's office hours were until 8 pm and it was only 6 pm, so there were still 2 hours left.

"Vani, please. I don't want to go somewhere else other than to my Sid." Amisha said and started pulling her back.

"But we still have 2 hours. What will we do until then, Amisha? Let's go to the amusement park, please." Vani said.

"Vani, try to understand, please." She said making a sad pout.

"Please, Amuu, pretty please." Vani was clinging to her so much that she couldn't help but melt under her cuteness.

"Okay, okay, fine. Let's go." Amisha agreed to vani

Both of them enjoyed many rides. Amisha was scared as hell of the Ferris wheel, roller coaster, etc. She didn't want to ride those scary rides, but Vani forced her to do them. She requested Vani to stop, but she was forced to ride anyway. After sitting inside the rides, she shouted, screamed, and even fought with Vani.

Vani: "I'm so sorry, Amisha. I won't do it again."
Amisha: "Yes, you won't, because next time I won't be coming with you anywhere."
Vani: "Please forgive me, Amisha. Come on, let's cool your mind. Okay, let's go and eat ice cream."

They were enjoying a lot, not knowing that their happiness couldn't even last more than a minute now.

On the other side, Sid's point of view:

"This girl, she forced me to skip my office just because she wanted to come to this amusement park. She's annoying me so much right now, but what can I even do? She has ways to convince me. She forced me to take rides. Ugh! I'm so annoyed right now. Amisha never did this sort of thing.

Now why is she coming towards me? What does she want? 'Pakka paise mange arhi hai'?
(I am sure she's coming to ask for money)

But no, she came and kissed me. I was shocked by her sudden action, but I was even more shocked when I heard something. I felt numb. I felt like I had lost my legs."

| Amisha |

"This Vani, she's such a cutie. She can convince me no matter what. I cannot stay angry at her for a long time. Today, we really enjoyed a lot. It was a total girls' hangout, so perfect. She's indeed my best friend. She didn't let me feel sad even for a minute. We clicked some pictures and then went to get our ice cream. But suddenly, Vani said something that left me stunned.

"Amu, look there! Look!" Vani said

"Vani, calm down. Why are you shouting?"

"You idiot, look over there! Sid!" Vani said while pointing towards the front

As soon as I heard her and looked over there, I was beyond happy and excited because I saw my Sid standing over there. But I was also confused about why he was here, leaving his office work suddenly.

I came out of my thoughts when I saw a girl coming towards him. I couldn't think much when I suddenly saw her approaching him and grabbing his arm. She suddenly placed her hand over his nape and kissed him.

My happiness didn't last any longer. Tears started flowing from my eyes. At that moment, my world collapsed. I couldn't think. The