31

| Amisha |

"It wouldn't be enough to say that you're out of your mind because you're totally going crazy. I suggest you to go and have a checkup of that small, mindless brain of yours," I said. But he came closer to me, making me move backwards. I would be lying if I said I wasn't fearing when I was nearly shaking.

"You're insulting me, Amisha," he said, and I scoffed. Was he really mindless? Did he get it now?

"Yes, that's what I am doing now. You better leave, otherwise-" he didn't let me finish and held me in his arms. I hate this thing, him, and his whole existence. What does he think of me?

"Amisha, let's forget everything and go back to the way we were. I'm sorry; I know I don't deserve your apology. Please give me one last chance," he said. Now I am sure he has left his brain back in the USA with Kate-no wait, where is his girlfriend? A question arose in my mind, and to satisfy my curiosity, I asked him.

"What about your girlfriend? Are you planning to cheat on her as well?" I asked. He replied, "She was the one who cheated on me. She was just with me for money. That's when I caught her one day trying to steal from my cupboard, and she spilled everything out."

"Serves you right, but it doesn't mean you have a room in my heart after what you did," I said. I seriously want him to leave I can't tolerate his presence anymore now.

"I know, I know. I was a very bad boyfriend."

"You are a bad person." I don't know why, but today I'm in the mood to insult this bastard.

"Yes, I know that, and now I have realized my faults. Please, Amisha, I know you're still in love with me. After all, our love was so pure. Please, just give me one last chance. I promise I would never hurt you ever again."
Oh God, I really want to beat him with my desi flat chappal (slipper).

"Siddharth, open your phone and open the app called notes. Write this thing down:

'I am married, and I love my husband. I am no longer your girlfriend or whatever. I am Mrs. Amisha Vivaan Oberoi.' Did you get that?" I said, and I could see his jaw tightening and his hands turning into fists.

"Don't lie. I know you're angry, but this is not done." This man is getting on my nerves. He loves living in his own delusional stories.

"You're really a scumbag! Why have you come? Can't you see I'm happy, or are you trying to ruin my happiness again? Didn't you have enough of your nonsense back then?" I said.

He looked at me in anger, and that's when I felt a strong grip on my hand. He pinned me against the wall, and his breath landed on my face. I hate this closeness with him.

What irony-I loved it once upon a time, but now I don't want to be close to any other man who is not Vivaan. Before I could say anything, he squeezed my waist, making me hiss in pain.

"Leave," were the only words I could say at that moment.

"No, I've had enough of you. Why are you behaving so stubbornly? You betrayed me, Amisha. Now I will take my revenge." What revenge is he planning? He's the one who betrayed me. He's really loosing his mind.

I wasn't looking at him all this time. My lips were thinned, trying to prevent the whimper. I tried to kick him, but failed because he knew my tricks. But suddenly, I felt no hand on my waist and heard a loud thud.

That's when I saw Vivaan; he was beating Siddharth. "You fucker, I knew it! You were eyeing my wife. I felt it when your secretary informed me that you went to my home for a file, and here you are trying to harass my woman."

Siddharth dug his own grave when he said, "She's mine before you, stupid."

Vivaan's anger rose up, and I could see his eyes getting red. I tried to stop him, but accidentally, he pulled his hand away, and I fell down with a thud, resulting in my head colliding with the table, and a bruise formed.