01

At amisha's place -

Author Pov-

Amisha's parents were not at home and she called vani and Sid for a project in which they were a team well everyone in her family knew about her and Sid, same goes for Sid's family they also knew about their relationship (according to her)

While all of them were working on the project amisha went to kitchen to get some snacks for them soon Sid also went out of the room towards the kitchen to spend some alone time with her

"Hmm so what is my Misha doing "

Amisha Pov-

I turned around to see Sid, who was leaning against the wall, tilting his head over it how etheral he was looking in that black oversized shirt and trousers aww he's my baby I'm so lucky to have him he's only mine I want to shout out to mark my authority over him, to tell everyone that he's only mine .

"Hey come out of your dreams about admiring me, I'm all yours " he asked by snapping his fingers in front of her .

"How'd you know?" She asked .

"Well, you were really admiring me then" he said and chuckled while she just got embarrassed.

"Whatever, now tell me what are you doing
here " he approached her and caged her in his arms .

"Let me go someone will come and see us " she said by placing her hands on his chest pushing him gently .

"I'll not what will you do haan?" He asked with a smirk

"Bhaii" she shouted making him panic and left her .

He turned towards the door and was confused until he realised that he was tricked by his beautiful till then she ran out towards the living room and went to her room while he was following her and went to her room and locked the door from inside.

"Heyyy ! Sid this is not fair get out "

"What you did was fair ? Now stop this come to me " he said while approaching her.

"Not so fast " she said by showing him her tongue .

He started coming closer towards her when a pillow landed on his face.

"hehehe you looser " she giggled .

"Stop misha stop running I'll catch you ".

"Okay then Catch me " she replied making him more irritated .

"Look there's a lizard" he tried to trick her and luckily she was tricked .

As soon as she turned around he took the advantage and rushed towards her while she wasn't aware of it .

He went towards her, locked her in his arms and she came out of her thoughts and looked at him

"Caught you " he said.

"Ahem you've caught my heart already so it's easy to catch me " she said teasingly .

"So cheesy,see i melted here in your embassy " he replied.

"I'm playing your part, you Dumbo " she said and smacked his forehead.

"So let me do my part then " he said with a smirk.

"You're not as good as me, well show me what you Got " she challenged him.

"Ok then you're my berry" .
"berry?" She asked him in confusion.

"Yes my straw-berry can I fit my straw in you berry hmm?" He asked with a smirk.

She was so astonished with his bold move that she had turned into a real strawberry for real, her face was so red right now and she couldn't even open her mouth to reply him .