Ta~da

bhai sorry bar bar update karne ke liye but i don't know how it went to my drafts a little rant in the end- don't ignore

Hey everyone, I hope all of you are doing amazingly well. Long time, huh?

Do you miss them? Or miss me?*Teasing tone*

The main purpose of this quick talk is that I wanted to share one thing: the book was originally planned with a sad ending, and many other details changed gradually as we moved ahead.

But one thing I was determined about was to give it a sad ending because even if he didn't "r**e" her, he was going to do that. Even in fiction, I am sorry, but I can't bring myself to support that.

That's why, till date, when I post reels about this story, I try to make everyone know that my male lead is not a perfect man or a perfect green flag. No, he made mistakes and deserves to face criticism.

I don't know why I am writing this, but I felt it necessary to share more of the story in case any of you were disappointed by the ending.

--Well, were you?

Some people commented that amisha deserved it. Like bro what? Why?

I do agree with the comments suggesting that she should have listened to him if he was trying his best to make their relationship strong etc.

However, my darlings, those blaming the fl, please know this: no woman ever deserves to be touched in a wrong way, and this is considered proper forcing. So, don't blame the girl, okay?

Q: Now, why did I give my book a happy ending?

Ans.I talked to my friend about it and said, "The people hating on Vivaan will force me to write bonus chapters about them and will want them to end up together because I want everyone to get satisfied with the ending because this book belongs to all of us."

I gave it a happy ending because I, myself, and the people present with me at the time the "book was ongoing" were satisfied.

They forgave him, even though, till date, if any of you have noticed or not, Amisha never forgave him (*tada boom).😈

So yeah, that's it. I'll reveal some facts about the story when it hits 1 million and a bonus chapter too.

Haso mat yrrr ek din 1 million honge :)

If any of you has any questions, feel free to ask. I'll gladly answer.

Also, everyone, can you all follow me on Instagram, like the posts and reels? Soon, I'll start updating 'Kiss in the Chaos,' so for spoilers, I don't want my reach to go down. Can you do it?

A LITTLE RANT-

To all the silent readers who don't vote and comment but have the audacity to spam my DMs on Insta and Wattpad asking for updates: I am going to block you now.

The chapters are free, yet you can't click on that star button. I've been tolerating hate for updating slowly. Don't I have a personal life aside from Wattpad?

It's my book, and I get to decide who I let read it. Some girls have the attitude to disrespect me, call my story cringe, and still read it. Don't you have self-respect or something? I have already blocked 2-3 silent readers who vote on 1-2 chapters, then DM me for updates, and read the parts without voting and commenting.

Active readers are appreciated ❤️. Those who were in my first story know that I express gratitude to those who supported me throughout. However, in "Love that Hurts," with 500k+ reads, there are no votes. Why? Why is it so hard to vote and comment?
Hath nhi ghis Jaynge.

Vote and comment on both stories, especially if you enjoyed "Love that Hurts." This is my earning; I thought maybe, if you're enjoying then you all will at least vote and comment on "Love that Hurts," but all of you have left me disappointed.

I never intended to sound rude, but the limits are crossed now. I have always been as humble as possible to each and every reader of mine. Even on Insta, aside from one author, I talk to my readers on a daily basis. However, I have written all of this because I thought that maybe I deserve love and not unnecessary hate.

:(

Bye byeeee ~~Love y'all<3

Bye byeeee
~~Love y'all<3