47

Apni kursi ki peti band lein aap lambe safar pe ja rahe hain!! These chapters are a whole journeyyyy😩❤️😭
....

A diwali update for y'all
Happy diwali 🪔❤️

____

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪

In the midst of the crowds
In the shapes in the clouds
I don't see nobody but you
In my rose-tinted dreams
Wrinkled silk on my sheets
I don't see nobody but you

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗
_

A new day, a new beginning, as they say, and it was really a fresh start for both of them.

After that night when Vivaan completely broke down in front of her, she decided to give him a chance, and it has been more than a month since that day.

She didn't regret it, though initially it was very difficult for her to forget everything and act as if everything was back to normal. Many times she pushed Vivaan politely because she didn't like being this close to him, but she was trying her best to get used to it, and day by day, they were making progress because she wasn't alone; he was there with her every step of the way.

Finally, today Shanti was going back, but was she also going back? No, she isn't.

She explained to everyone that she and Vivaan had resolved their fight. She didn't want to tell and explain everything clearly because it was their personal matter.

Finally, everyone understood, but it was very difficult for her and Vivaan to make Aarush understand. He also had to accept his defeat in front of his sister and Vivaan's love.

Calling Shanti was Vivaan's best idea, and it worked. If you think Vivaan was just trying this idea and didn't know the result, then you are wrong. He knew; he was confident that it would work; he knew the outcomes of everything he did.

After all, he's a global businessman, not just in name; it's for a reason.

He's a cunning and clever man and takes every step after thinking about it a hundred times because he can't take a risk. He played his game very smoothly and finally succeeded; now he only has to make her fall in love with him.

But he feared, "What if Amisha got to know about his tricks? How is she gonna react?"

Then, he didn't want to take any risk. He couldn't have her apart from him; he couldn't bear her anger. But everything was happening according to his plan, though he played tricks here and there, he didn't act or lie about putting in efforts for her and about how much he loved her.

____________

Present day-

"Good morning, Wifey," he said and placed his arms around her waist.

She turned her face to him but soon moved back. He could understand it wouldn't be that easy for her to forget everything easily.

"Viv-"

Before she could speak further, he placed his index finger on her lips, and both of them were just looking into each other's eyes when he moved towards her forehead and placed a kiss there.

"I am waiting until you get totally comfortable with me."

She cupped his face with her small palms and then said, "Cute."