Epilogue

Dedicated to all of you because all of you've been with me in their journey
thankyou everyone <3
-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep
Change my priorities
The taste of your lips is my idea of luxury

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

7 years later-

It's been 7 years since their wedding, and Amisha was now a successful and well-known lawyer, while Vivaan's business had been growing over these years. Many times, he himself didn't know how often he had been mentioned in top magazines worldwide.

"Momma," 6-year-old Vihansh echoed his call for his mother in the mansion.

When he finally found her, she was sitting beside the window with her hands folded up to her chest, looking very sad and gloomy. Carefully, with small steps, he moved towards her. Don't think he's a sweet, kind kid; he's a very mischievous kid.

But as soon as he saw she was crying, he ran towards her and, taking her face in his small hands, he wiped her tears and said,
"My heart, why are you crying?"

Exact copy of his father; you won't believe the first word he learned to say was "my heart" because that's the only word he heard every time his father called her like this.

"Because of your father," she said and looked outside the window.

"I'll scold daddy," he said, gritting his teeth. When she looked at him and caressed his hair, she embraced him in a motherly hug, saying "Aww mera baccha." (Aww my kiddo)

"Are you missing daddy?" He asked, and she rapidly nodded her face in agreement, her lips curved down.

Sniffing a little, she said to him, "You go and play."

"Are you fine?"

"Momma is absolutely fine, my baby. I wish your father could learn something from you," she said to him, kissing him on his face everywhere, tickling him a little, which made him giggle.

Later that night-

"Koi parwah nahi hai, koi pyar nahi hai. Mil gayi hogi na koi aur," she was crying at 11 pm at night, missing the only person her heart craved for, but he didn't seem to care. (There's no concern, there's no love. Someone else must have come into his life, right?)

Soon she kept aside the empty tissue paper box and slept, as she knew that soon her little kid, with her grandmother, would come, and everyone else would too.

At 12:00 -

"Happy anniversary, Mumma/Amisha," Vihansh and Shalini came in shouting inside with cake and gifts for her and a laptop in their hands for video calling her family.

She was acting as if she were asleep, but upon hearing them, she woke up, rubbed her eyes, and switched on the light.

"Happy 7th anniversary, my heart," she heard, but her eyes widened as she thought it was 'him.' She realized it wasn't him; it was his carbon copy.

The Love That Hurts (#Billionaire's Obsession) ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara