29

"Ahan, mana kara na, phir baar baar kyun pareshan kar rahe hain?" ( Why are you bothering me again and again when I told you not to so) .

Amisha said angrily,scrunching up her nose in annoyance and looking at her dear husband who was repeatedly tickling her waist. He didn't stop and continued doing so, which caused her lipstick to smudge from the corner of her lip.

She gasped and turned around harshly, making him widen his eyes in fear, but he chose to laugh at her instead, knowing what could happen to him.

"Vivaan!!! Sunte kyun nahi hain, dekhiye kya kiya aapne?" (Why don't you listen to me see what have you done)

"Don't blame me for something I haven't done. Mujhe to mauka bhi nahi mila tumhari lipstick kharab karne ka," (I didn't even got a chance to ruin your lipstick) he said innocently.

She slapped his arm and turned around, fixing her hair and reapplying lipstick.
But again, her hubby decided to trouble her. He opened the knots of her blouse, and she didn't realize it until he moved his palm over her bare back.

"Andar ka kahan hai?" (Where is innerwear) he said, and blood rushed to her cheeks, making them go all red. It was a padded blouse.

She turned around when she realized he was moving his palm carelessly, and it could reach her front.

"Pehle aap bataiye, upar ka kahan hai," (first you tell where is your upperwear~ shirt) she said, eyeing him from top to bottom as he was not wearing his shirt.

She had seen him shirtless many times, but every time it feels like the first, and she just can't take her eyes off him, as if she gets lost in his abs.

He didn't listen to her and pulled her closer to him.

"Vivaan, what are you doing?" she said, but he pulled her even closer, with one hand on her waist, leaning towards her face.

"Pehle tum batao andar ka kahan hai." he said, and she twitched her eyebrows. Was he mad?

He definitely is but only for his girl💅

"It's not needed," she said and moved her hands back to tie the knot. This time she could tie it as her hands reached there.

"It's not necessary when you're with me, but for now, wear it," he said, irritating her.

"Kitne zyada besharam hai aap, Vivaan, aur uski zarurat nahi hai this is a padded blouse,"
(How shameless you are and innerwear it's not needed here)

she tried explaining to him, but he raised his eyebrows, letting her know that she needs to explain.

"Ah, actually, we girls don't need to wear it, you know, like you see here," she said while moving her hands up in front of her chest over her bosom.

I hope you can imagine the scene like I can't write it properly.

"Why are you wasting time? We'll get late for the Puja. Let's go, and first, wear your shirt," she said and moved from there, leaving him in total confusion. He mumbled "weird" and then followed her.

He held her hand, making her land on his chest with her hands on his shoulders. She gasped when he took her in his arms and placed her on the stool in front of the mirror.

"Kuch bhul rahi ho," (you're forgetting something) he said, and she looked at him, thinking what did she forgot.

He took the vermillion from the dressing and applied a pinch of it when she closed her eyes, feeling his fingers on her scalp applying the sindoor.