52

play the song perfect for this part I request you to please do it you're gonna love It.

Vote and Comment down every silent reader comment below for the last chapter :)
___

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

~~~~~
(How's the aesthetic? I made it :) )

"Looking ethereal, wifey," he whispered romantically in her ear, leaning to her level, which made her look down and blush

"You are also looking handsome, hubby," she said, making him smile wider.

I am not writing the vows-

"Do you, Mr. Vivaan, take Ms. Amisha Singhania as your lawfully wedded wife?" - the priest.

Looking into her eyes, he was feeling ecstatic to say those words. "I do, I love you, my heart," he said, which made her smile, her eyes beaming with joy as she heard those words once again and slid the ring onto her finger.

"Do you, Ms. Amisha, take Mr. Vivaan Oberoi as your lawfully wedded husband?" - the priest.

With a bouquet of lavenders and roses in her hand, she took a step forward to him and, taking his hand, slid the ring onto his finger.

She said, "I do, I love you, Vivaan."

"Congratulations, you are husband and wife from now. You may kiss the bride," the priest declared.

He smiled, looking down, but as soon as he realized, he looked at her with widened eyes, tears automatically starting to flow from his eyes rapidly.

She said something that left him stuck in his position, something he never thought he would hear, and it's true he never thought she would confess it to him, at least not today.

His heart raced as he heard her confession, his emotions swirling with a mixture of surprise, and excitement.

He carresed her face moving closer to her lips he kissed her they shared their wedding kiss.

They sealed their vows with a loving kiss. The kiss represented the start of their journey together as a married couple, symbolizing their commitment and their love for each other.

{ Husband wife check ✓}

Are you also happy like I am 😭we waited for this to happen for whole 52 chapters and now it's happening.