22

As the sun rays fell on her face, she woke up and rubbed her eyes, trying to wash off the morning laziness. She stretched her hands to shake off the drowsiness, but one of her hands accidentally touched something.

She looked in that direction and was shocked to see Vivaan. He was lying with his face turned towards hers, propped up on his elbow.

Her hand unintentionally hit his jawline, causing him to groan, and she panicked.

She quickly sat on the bed, made him sit up straight, and gently touched his jawline to check if he was really hurt from the unintended impact.

She repeatedly apologized, saying, "I'm really sorry, Vivaan. I didn't know you were there." At that moment, he grabbed the hand that was caressing his jawline and pulled her onto his lap while still holding her hand.

| Amisha |

I didn't know he was there, so it's not my fault. He shouldn't have been watching me like this. But still, it's my fault because I actually hit him. I was checking if he got hurt, but this man really knows how to take advantage of the situation.

He pulled me onto his lap, and it was extremely uncomfortable for me. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his fingers tracing my neckline.

He moved my hair to the front and started caressing my neckline. I was wearing a loose tee, and when I felt him stroking his fingers against my skin, he pulled down my t-shirt from one side.

I didn't stop him, and I don't know why. I didn't feel uncomfortable at that moment. I don't understand why I'm experiencing mood swings in the morning.

After pulling my t-shirt slightly off my shoulder from one side, he moved his mouth closer and left open-mouthed kisses there.

I straightened up because of his touches. My hand was shaking, and somehow, he noticed it. He took my hand, raised it in the air, and abruptly pulled me closer to him.

He turned me around, making me lie on the bed. I turned my face to the other side, and that's when he gently brushed his fingers against my cheeks.

My mouth slightly parted, and he moved to my collarbone, placing light kisses on it while moving his fingers all over. My breath hitched as I felt him coming closer to my face.

I knew what was coming next, but I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to spoil his mood, yet I wasn't ready for a kiss.

However, leaving my thoughts behind, I found myself encircling my arms around his neck. His hands snaked around my waist, and a grin appeared on his face.

I closed my eyes, surrendering to his kisses. Just as he was about to kiss me, there was a knock on the door. I slightly pushed him away, and he quickly put on his shirt.

Wait, how did I not realize that he was bare-chested? I was so lost in him that I didn't notice he was shirtless. What is happening to me?

Taking advantage of the interruption, I ran away to the closet, but he followed me and trapped me between his arms.

"Hmm, let's pick up where we left off," he said, poking his tongue inside his cheek.

I gulped hard and placed my hand on his chest, relieved that he was wearing a shirt. However, I couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy about touching his bare chest in the morning. But what's done is done.

Suddenly, he twirled me around and then gently set me down. He rested his chin on my shoulder and hummed, "Let's see what my Wifey should wear today."

Whenever he addresses me as "Wifey," I feel butterflies in my stomach. No, it's more like an entire aviary in my stomach.