26

" What's so hard about love ? You simply grab the other's hand and refuse to let go."

. . . .
How's the aesthetic? I made it :)

"The place was beautifully decorated; he planned their first date perfectly after all, it's his first date with his Wifey

She was amazed by looking at the view in front of her."

Suddenly, guitarists came there playing music, making the atmosphere more romantic. He placed his hand in front of her, "wanna dance with me, wifey?" he asked, and she rapidly nodded her hand and placed it on his.

He pulled her towards him, then twirling her, making her do all the steps so flawlessly. He signaled everyone to leave, even the waiters. Then, pulling her more towards him, he tilted her chin up, looking deep into her eyes.

He moved closer to her earlobe, biting there softly when she moaned, 'viv-ahh.' He softly smiled because he's going to cherish this day for the rest of his life. His first date with his Wifey and her first date with her hubby.

"Why is loving someone so hard?" suddenly she asked.

"What's so hard about love? You simply grab the other's hand and refuse to let go"

(~line from a kdrama) he answered and took her hand in his, placing a kiss there. He said, and her lips parted, feeling loved and only loved.

Though he never confessed, she can say that he loved her more than anything, cherished her more than anyone ever could just by looking in his eyes, which were soft only for her, had immense love only for her."

He pulled out the chair for her and made her sit down.

He was looking at her all the time and chuckling often. She had been blushing for the past 5 minutes, and now she looked like a tomato.

"Look at me," he said, and at once she looked at him to find him already staring at her.She raised her eyebrows indicating him to speak when her lips tugged into a smile.

"Mohabbat ho rahi hai aapse,(I am falling in love with you,)" he said, and suddenly her face flushed, cheeks turned red, eyes blinked, and a crimson color appeared on her face.

It was a lie to say that he was falling for her because he had already fallen for her deeply, which was beyond her thinking and knowledge. He wasn't proposing to her now because he wanted her to see him as a man she could like.

"Mohabbat to rehne hi dijiye, Aap to flirt kijiye, usme hi maza hai," (Please leave this love, you just keep flirting, that's more fun) she said and winked at him making him chuckle.

Both of them were lost in each other's eyes for one whole minute; they were just making eye contact with each other.

"Ho gayi kya?" (Is it done, you started loving me?) she asked, still looking deep into his eyes.