15

Engagement
_

Looking at her ring which was given by him on their first anniversary letting her tears fall she drowned back in the past remembering all those moments which they lived together, their promises how perfect it was but now here she is everything is happening which she wanted but he is not here with her its someone else and soon she will become that someone's wife she had dreamed for this day for so long but now this day is going to be her nightmare .

"Oh my god what a bride you are crying again ruining your makeup again" vani came there

"I am not a bride yet" she said in a straight tone.

"My dear Amisha you'll be engaged today then you'll be vivaan's bride" vani said and amisha glared at her .

"Don't take his name" she said.

"Now what happened did you fight oh what a cute couple" vani said teasingly.

"Vani!" She exclaimed .

"Okay okay sorry tell me what happened" .

"Didn't i told you that mall incident he's so irritating God knows how will I live with him" she said and vani giggled.

"What's there to laugh anyways vani i just wish this engagement get cancelled" she said and vani got shocked .

"Amisha then why did you agreed you should have think about yourself" vani said while patting her shoulder .

"I had told you all this time I was just thinking about myself if this thing gives happiness to my family then it is " she said and wiped her tear drop .

"Come let me fix your makeup" vani said and set her makeup .

❄️

Setting his outfit checking himself again one more time he adjusted his wristwatch and smiled .

| Vivaan |

"Finally from today you'll be mine not completely but still it's okay"

Don't worry amisha I'll give you so much love that you'll forget all your pains just trust me once and I'll give you whole world in your feet I'll be your slave you are going to be my queen

"Abhi se uske bare m sochre ho" his mother came and smiled warmly at him .

"What do I do she's everywhere here in my mind, in my heart" he said and her mother got confused .

"Do you love her ?" She asked at which he nodded .

"I love her mom I love her i am so in love with her i can do anything for her" he said and her mother got so happy but was fearing somewhere.