25

Taap lagge na tapdi chandri da

Saari raati main oss chidkavan
Kinne dardan naal Rabb ne banaya
Rabb ne banaya, Rabb ne banaya

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya

(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠) ~~~~'''💜

"you're the brightest star in my darkest sky"
~author
___

It's been days their relationship was better than before and he was so glad for it.
He woke up today before her and began admiring her. She looked just like an angel, as if his angel had stepped down from heaven.

He kept looking at her, and that's when his eyes landed on the mole on the left side of her lips, which had captured his attention on the very first day.

He traced his fingers on her lips, and a big, bright smile appeared on his face. Her eyelids began to blink due to the motion of his fingers, and her hair was flowing, disturbed by the fan.

He tucked her hair strands behind her ear, and as she opened her eyes and yawned, she looked to her left and blinked twice to see him gazing at her lovingly, with his palm on his chin and so much adoration in his eyes, all for her.

She raised her hand and touched his jaw, sending chills down his spine even in the morning.

"Good morning," her voice came out a little hoarse and raspy, making her sound sexy.

"You are angelic in the morning," he said in his deep voice, making her feel ecstatic, butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

(Guess where's this angelic dialogue is from 😏)

She got up and sat with the blanket still covering half of her, and he also sat up. She looked at him, tilting her head downwards, wearing a cheeky, playful smile on her face.

She was teasing him, and he decided to play along. He looked down, smiling, and licked his lips, hinting at his intentions. He closed his eyes, building anticipation for what he was about to do next.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, starting to get up, but he gently held her hand and pulled her towards him, causing her eyes to widen as she fell back, now lying on him.

"I'm going to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time," he said, and then he flipped her over, so now he was hovering over her.

Without giving her much time to think, he softly placed his lips on hers, moving them tenderly. She was astonished, not expecting this from him.

| Amisha |

When he kissed me, I felt a ton of emotions building inside me. It was overwhelming, unlike anything I had ever felt with Siddharth. I'm not sure if I can put into words what I'm feeling, but Vivaan had this effect on me that no one else ever had, and I was happy that he was the one.

In this one month, I had really started liking him. And I am sure he'll make me fall for him. I know it's not his responsibility, but am I not his responsibility?.

So, it's his duty. I wasn't kissing him back; I just didn't know how to react, or maybe I wasn't ready for a kiss yet?

He kissed me with so much love that I could feel it. The kiss wasn't deep. When I felt short of breath, I lightly hit his shoulder to indicate that I needed a moment.

He pulled away, still breathing heavily, with that smile that never fails to make me feel flustered.

The kiss was full of love, longing, desire, and adoration, which he held only for me. But I won't consider it as my first kiss with my husband because I didn't kiss him back. Nevertheless, it was a blissful, blossoming moment for me.