08

"You didn't just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn't just break my heart; you broke our future."

---------------

"You want to know how all of this happened, right? Then listen," he said and started telling her everything.

Flashback to 3 months before, at the club:

| Sid |

"This Aakash, that bloody pig, brought me to this club when I should be at the company handling all the meetings," he thought, sighing heavily

Suddenly, Amisha kept calling him again and again, despite his irritation with her constant nagging. He was tired of explaining to her that he was busy, so he started to avoid her. Then, Aakash, his cousin, approached him.

"Bro, let's enjoy. Come on, have a free day. You're always working hard," Aakash said.

"Exactly, I'm working hard while you're partying around," Sid replied with a straight face, more like taunting him.

"Bro, let's go over there towards those girls," Aakash suggested.

"Do you know them?" Sid asked.

"I don't, but let's get to know them. Maybe you'll like one of them. Look how hot they look," Aakash said and dragged him towards them.

"No, Aakash. I have a girlfriend whom I love the most," Sid said firmly and went back to his place.

Suddenly, one of those girls approached them and offered them a glass of wine. Sid kept denying her, but she was stubborn and grabbed his hand, taking him to the dance floor, showing off her curves.

Aakash whispered near his ear, "Hmm, seems like my brother found some hot stuff. Enjoy! I'm going to find my own interests." Sid glared at him and then turned towards the girl.

"Hey, I have to go. Excuse me," Sid said.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" the girl asked.

"I'm sorry, but I need to be somewhere urgently," he replied. As he tried to leave, she pulled him back by his collar, causing them to collide. He gulped hard, realizing their closeness.
"Don't you know me?" the girl said, and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know who you are," he replied.

"I'm Kate. I'm an employee in your company," she said.

"I'm sorry, but I've never paid attention to any of the employees," he said, and Kate turned her face upside down.

"I know how much of a busybody you are, but let's groove for a while. Let's enjoy ourselves," she requested persistently.

She kept requesting him, and Sid finally agreed. Tension began to build between them. Sid tried to back off, but she kept pulling him back. After a few minutes, she said something that left him speechless.

"I like you, boss," she said, winking at him.

"Huh?" Sid responded.

"I said I like you," she repeated, moving closer to him. She was clinging onto him so tightly that he started feeling hot.

"So... so what?" Sid asked, his voice uncertain.

"Do you have a girlfriend? I mean, do you love someone?"

"No," he said, and soon he cursed himself. He didn't know why he said no in reply. Of course, he had a girlfriend waiting for him.

"Awesome, can..." her sentence was cut off by him.