35

Warning: This part contains abusiveness, harrasment so please leave if you aren't comfortable with such scenes -

The most awaited chapter of the book is here-!

"Fucking stop struggling! I said stop," he warned, and she halted in her place. She sensed that one wrong move could worsen things because he definitely wasn't in his right mind.

"Look at me," he said while she was still looking at the ground, not listening to him.

"I said look at me when I am talking to you," he repeated, trying to catch her attention.

She looked at him only to see his knuckles clenched and his eyes throwing daggers at her.

"I am asking you one last time, let's do this together and we'll be better," he said. However, she declined, saying, "And I'm saying again, if that's what will make you believe me, then I'm not going to do it. Stop dominating me," she added.

He nodded, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. He removed his wristwatch and then looked at her again. She stood there, shivering, unsure of what was coming next.

"Fine with me," were the only words he uttered. He moved towards her, attempting to pull down the spaghetti straps of her dress.

"What are you trying to do? Are you out of your mind? When I said I don't want to, then I don't want to," she protested, swiftly removing his hands from her bare arms.

"Shut up, just shut your mouth," he snapped. At this point, she was certain of one thing: when she looked into his eyes that screamed with lust, there was no turning back for him today.

"You're sick. Don't think of me as weak. Stop being an asshole and be a man rather than being an animal. That's what you've become," she uttered those bitter words, and with that, all his controlling limits were surpassed.

Now, nothing could prevent him from doing what he wanted.

"Are you doubting my manhood? Should I show you what kind of man I am tonight? Then allow me the honor" He said and grabbed both of her hands behind her.

He bit her jawline. It wasn't pleasing or loving; it clearly depicted his rage and cruelty. She tried to push him off, scared but not showing it.

She didn't know how much longer she could continue doing so when the one hurting her is none other than her own husband.

He pinned both of her hands above her head while she struggled under his hold.

He was indifferent to her cries, blind to her state, and unaware of his actions due to his impaired senses not knowing that it would end up hurting him as well.

He pushed her onto the bed and positioned himself above her. He attempted to remove her dress, only managing to pull it halfway down to her belly, exposing her upper wear.

Removing her dress apart, he moved closer to her as she tried to push him back, but he was fast enough to capture her. He forcefully smashed his lips against hers and attempted to unhook her upperwear, while his other hand was free.

In response, she twisted his hand, causing him to hiss in pain, and she saw pure hatred and rage in his eyes which she had never seen before.

She retaliated by slapping him hard, causing his face to turn to the other side. He choked her, and her eyes widened in fear, but he soon removed his hand from her neck. She was struggling to breathe.

"Stop it, you bastard! You douchebag! How dare you force me when I said no? Stay away from me, jerk," she exclaimed.

He grabbed her chin, his eyes blazing with fire that scorched her. She was growing weak, but she suppressed the urge to reveal her inner turmoil.