17

(*This part has a lot of pictures so if you don't like it you can skip but I wanted you to feel their wedding part)

Wedding day
_

"From the moment I first saw you, my scenery has been you"

Every function had happened smoothly their engagement to haldi everything was done now finally the day when both of them will become each other's has arrived finally they'll become one person one soul finally they will tie their knot.

Finally this day has also arrived .

After finally applying her kajal, she picked up the piece of pendant and kept looking at it, which she had purchased for Sid and herself on their 2nd anniversary.

Gazing at the half-heart pendant that she still held as a symbol of their love. Clenching the pendant in her hands, she placed it on her chest, allowing her tender tears to fall.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying? Look, your mascara will smudge, my Amuu," the girl said, wiping her tears gently with a tissue.

"So, what can I even do? You know how difficult all of this is for me," Amisha said. "I couldn't believe that there would be a day when I'll become someone else's."

"Don't worry, Amisha. You know what? I believe that Vivaan is going to be your knight in shining armor. You might not have seen it, but the way he looks at you signifies everything-his love for you. Believe me, he will heal you and remove all the scars given by that scumbag."

"I don't know. I want to believe you, but it feels like there's something more with him, Vani. I don't know, I can't help this feeling that I get every time I am with him. It feels creepy."

"Oh, God, what kind of bride are you, Amisha? Stop it. I am fixing your makeup, and don't you dare destroy it again."

"Vani, I'm feeling so anxious. What should I do?" she said, looking at her soulmate with watery eyes.

"It's common. Every bride feels anxious before her wedding. Don't dwell on it. All you have to think about now is your upcoming married life with Vivaan, hmm?" Vani said while patting her shoulder.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he wondered how stunning his Belleza must be looking today. He couldn't wait to see her, to cherish her, and to fulfill his desires-to do all the sinful things he wished to do.

He imagined how beautiful she would look beneath him. He adjusted his wristwatch and sprayed a little more scent to smell even more fragrant, although all his fragrances would pale in comparison to his woman's.

"Oh hey, bro! Are you excited for the night?" Ahir said.

"Ahan! More than that," he replied, turning around.

"What else?"

"To live with her love," he winked at him and adjusted his collars.

"Haye! Mere bhai, let's go out," Ahir said and dragged him outside.

"Wow, my son, you're looking so handsome. Finally, the most wanted bachelor is going to get married for the rest of his life," his mother said, patting his head. He bent down to touch her feet, seeking blessings.

She blessed him, saying, "Khush raho aur rehne do" Both Ahir and he laughed.

VIVAAN'S LOOK-