37

Chlo tum yeh bhi le hi lo kitni achi hu na m tarif kro jaldi ◕⁠‿⁠◕

Chapter 38 spoiler has been uploaded on insta go check it out.
•••••

He was deeply affected seeing her lying there. She was the woman he had wanted to cherish for the rest of his life.

Seeing the IV attached to her, multiple drips connected to her, and numerous machines surrounding her, she appeared very weak.

To him, she seemed to be punishing him.

Soon, her family reached the hospital, as Siddharth had already informed them. He had also gone to her home to seek their forgiveness, even though he had been badly beaten by Aarush.

Despite the beating, he stood still, accepting his punishment.

All of them arrived at the hospital. Vani was also on her way, as Aarush had informed her.
After inquiring at the reception, they found their way to the operating room.

They were deeply affected by the heart-wrenching sight before them.

Vivaan was on the ground, his knees folded, hands over them, and his head resting against the wall with his eyes closed.His lips were quivering, and there were dried tears on his cheeks.

Approaching the room, her mother stumbled, though her father helped her regain her balance.

Vivaan didn't notice them, lost in his thoughts about their past moments. He was unaware of anything happening around him.

The scene was heartbreaking for all of them. As time passed, emotions ran high among her loved ones, with feelings of worry, fear, and concern dominating the atmosphere.

"What happened to my daughter, how did she got there?" her mother cried out.

"Meri bachi ko kya hogya h yeh, apni maa ki bhi baat nhi sunegi ab." (What has happened to my daughter, she won't even listen to her mother now.)

"Maa meri behen itni kamzor nahi hai, apne bhai ki baat sunegi, apne bhai ko pareshan nahi karegi,"
(Mom, my sister is not that weak. She will listen to her brother, she won't bother her brother)-- Aarush said while hugging his mother, he himself couldn't control his tears.

That's when his vision went to the person who was sitting there, half dead.

Aarush bent to his level, shook him a little, but he didn't utter a single word.

After calling him again and again, he answered panickingly and got up hurriedly to see if she woke up.

"Amisha, Amisha, please wake up my heart, please."

"Please don't make much noise, this is a hospital, be considerate," a nurse came to them.

"Don't worry Vivaan, she's very brave, she won't trouble us, she's a good girl, she's just resting a little. Don't worry," her father said, trying to calm the young man who has lost his senses.

"Jab dard dene wala hi main hu to kaise chinta na karu," (When I am the one who causes pain, how can I not worry)-- he thought to himself and stood outside the OT to check on her.

••••

"Doctor, she has woken up and shown a response," the nurse yelled out in the ward, causing everyone to turn towards her.

"Where is she? Where is my Amisha?" He asked.

"Sir, we'll check on her first. If she's okay, then we'll let you meet her," the doctor came over and replied.