43

Shower this one with lots and lots of votes and comments and I'll upload the next chapter

Follow on insta: _.purplesky12 for spoilers.
_____

"Ab btayein kya baat karni thi aapko mujhse ?" ( Now tell me what did you wanted to talk about to me) She asked but he didn't utter a word.

"Kahein." (Say) - He wasn't saying anything after seeing her conditon.

"Maafi mangna chahte hain?Apke sath rehna bhi meri iccha ke khilaf hai. Maafi to bhul jaye, nafrat ho rahi hai apse, mohabbat to bhul jaye"

(Do you want to apologize? I'm even against staying with you. Let's forget about apologies; I'm feeling hatred towards you, and love should be forgotten)-- she said, and he noticed tears streaming down her cheeks which was hurting him to the core.

"Can I ask for one last chance?"

"Ask yourself, do you really deserve that?" She said and turned her back to him. He moved to her and turned her towards him, holding her arm gently.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know, par thak gaya hun, jeena mushkil hai tumhare bina."
(I honestly don't know, but I'm exhausted. Living is hard without you.)

"Adat dal lein yahi apka or mera end hai." (Make it a habit, this is our end)- she said in a low voice with her sobs interuptting her words.

"No, you and I have no end, darling. We are forever together," he said with a soft smile.

"Rahein galat faimi me ek minute katna mushkil hai, forever to bhul jaye." (Be in delusion to spend a minute with you is so difficult; let's forget about forever)

"Why?" His talking was just making her angry.

Turning her palms into fists, she screamed at him, "Me puchu apse kyun? Akhir kya wajah thi jo apne yeh kia? You used to say you loved me, but in the end you just wanted my body like Siddharth. You and him have no difference. In fact, you're worse than him."
(Should I ask you why? What was the reason, after all, for what you did?)

"No, I didn't just love you for your body. Trust me, Amisha, I really love you."

"Par us din apke bharose ki keemat mera apko khudko dena tha" ( but on that day the value of your trust was to give myself to you) she couldn't complete her sentence at once because cries were interrupting her words.

"I was out of my mind that day. Please believe me. I love you" he said, taking both of her palms in his hands and kissing her knuckles.

"Was your trust in me over? Did you really believe I cheated on you?"

"I hate myself for that day so much, trust me. I beg you, just one chance to prove myself to you, just one last time. Let me tell you, let me show you how much this Vivaan Oberoi longs for his heart. He's incomplete without his wife." he said hopefully when a tear escaped from his eyes onto her knuckles.

"No, I'll never love you because loving you is a sin, and I would not commit that sin again" she bluntly said and took back her hands from his hold.

"Back then, didn't you promise me you'll love me, Meeshah?"

"You're wrong. Mrs. Amisha Oberoi promised you that. But this is Amisha in front of you. You lost your wife; she fucking died the moment you made her your slut," she said, pointing her finger in front of his chest, tears trickling like a waterfall down her face to her neck.

"We're still married, Meeshah," he also couldn't hold back his tears.

"Only on papers" she said and moved inside the washroom.