50

Next chapter will be delayed I am pre-informing y'all so please be patient :)

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪∗

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

"Get ready fast, Amisha, we're getting late for the party" he shouted from the room, when she was in the bathroom.

"Just a minute," she answered. As soon as she came out, his eyes landed on her, and at the same time, Sakhi entered their room.

She felt very bad seeing her. Initially, she was happy to go to the party, but the moment she knew Sakhi was also coming with them, her mood turned for the worst. Of course, after their last night talk, she was feeling so insecure about Vivaan.

But then she remembered their last night talk and made herself believe what Vivaan told her, "he belongs to her and only her." She reassured herself that she shouldn't notice these kinds of things and overthink about them uselessly.

Sakhi had to come because she was the one dealing with the other client in the meeting, as Vivaan couldn't handle all the deals.

At the party:

"And this is Mr. Anderson," Vivaan said, introducing the last dealer to her.

"Vivaan, I'm getting bored here. I've also eaten. Let's go, please," she said, pleading to him, poking her finger into his arm.

For a few days, she had developed this new habit of poking her finger into his arms. It felt so soft to her, and she loved doing this. He also loved the sensation it provided.

"Should we dance, and then we'll go wherever you want for sure?" he said, and she nodded at him.

They were dancing together, but partners were changing quickly. Amisha was slipped back, and now it was Sakhi dancing with Vivaan under the spotlight.

She was touching him again and again, whereas he was ignoring it. He wasn't a fool not to understand these low tricks, but he thought she would stop and wouldn't stoop lower.

Sakhi's foot twisted, and she was going to fall, but Vivaan held her and saved her. At that moment, tears started forming in Amisha's eyes. She was feeling dejected seeing them together like this.

Everyone was clapping, thinking of them as a couple and praising them as the music stopped and they were under the spotlight.Vivaan ignored this and left Sakhi in an instant, then looked at Amisha.

She was nowhere to be seen. He thought she might have misunderstood the situation and left in anger. He searched for her everywhere and finally found her at the bar corner, sitting and drinking.

She was drinking wine.

He rushed towards her and saw her stumbling as she tried to stand and walk. She didn't seem very drunk, but soon the effect would take her over.

"Why were you drinking, Amisha, for God's sake? What were you doing?" he said, making her sit back in the chair.

"You go and dance with her only," she said, trying to take one more shot.

"Amisha, what did I told you? Still, you are thinking like this," he said and made her look at him by cupping her cheeks.

"But I feel jealous seeing you with her. Everyone thought of you both as a couple, and I was left behind. Kaha tha na 10 kadam ki duri rakhna aap usse," she said in an upset tone, and he could notice a hint of sadness in her voice. He didn't like it at all. (I clearly told you to maintain a distance of 10 steps from her)