03

| Amisha |

I'll get ready beautifully today for Sid. I'll wear his favorite color and perfume, and won't waste a single minute of the day. And yes, I forgave him. He really knows how to make me happy. He stayed up all night just to make it up to me.

When he arrived at her place to pick her up, he was amazed by the view in front of him. His jaw dropped as he stumbled on his feet, looking at the piece of art in front of him.

| Siddharth |

"My Misha took my breath away in an instant. How pretty she looked in that silvery dress with a perfect slit and fit her curves perfectly. She was the perfect Mrs. Shekhawat.

I couldn't wait to make her mine. I was lost in her brown orbs, and I just wanted to cancel all our plans and make love to her. It was hard to control myself, and the thought of our intimacy made me gulp.

She looked so ethereal, tucking her hair behind her ears, and biting her lips shyly, which wasn't helping either. Her fidgeting with her fingers was making me restless. I couldn't resist and went towards her"

| Amisha |

As I approached him, I stopped in my tracks, realizing how sexy he was looking. I bit my lips nervously as I looked at him gazing at me with so much love. I was brought out of my thoughts when he cleared his throat and pulled me towards him.

"You're looking so beautiful," he said, twirling me in his arms, making me blush.
"Same goes for you, Mr. Handsome. Now leave me," I replied.

He quickly intertwined our hands, took me towards the car, and helped me sit inside. Then, he got in, and we headed towards our destination.

They spent the whole day together, visiting various places and enjoying each other's company. Soon, they arrived at Amisha's house.

(Written in bold are Siddharth's reply)

Sid was standing beside his car, watching her disappearing figure. Suddenly, she turned around and came running towards him, engulfing him in a big hug with such force that Sid stumbled.

"Can't you delay your visit to the USA?" she asked, looking up at him with her doe-like, innocent eyes. He smiled warmly in response.

"You want me to stay here?".

"I didn't mean that. Should I also go with you?"
He patted her back and cupped her cheeks.

"Then how will everyone else live without you? Don't worry, okay? I'll come often to meet you."

"You will?" Her eyes beamed up after hearing him.

"I will, I promise," he said, caressing her cheeks.

"Will you always love me like this?" she asked, making him frown at her sudden question.

"Of course, I will. I promise."