40

Dedicated to MonikaDubey1803

| Vivaan |

It has been 28 hours since I last saw her after all those torturous 2 weeks.

What? Living without her was like living in hell. Of course, it was torture; she's my heaven.
My Amisha is my heaven; She makes me feel like heaven on earth.

Her one smile can light up my whole day. I was messed up all those 2 weeks, but I'm not ashamed to say that despite her vulnerable state, which happened because of me, I was happy in a corner that I finally saw her.

I know when I say this, I didn't see her, not even take a glance at her in those 2 weeks. You might not trust me, just like her.

You might not trust me when I say that I didn't stalk her, didn't fit cameras around her, and didn't put a man after her to gather the slightest information about her.

I tried my best not to become that 'obsessed freak' she mentioned; she hates that the most. This time, I want to become someone she deserves to have, someone she wishes to have.

I'm not saying I'll stop caring about her, no, I won't. I don't have any other motive except for her safety and also for myself. No matter how rageful I am, her face calms me, ignoring that night in which I proved that there is no difference between me and a wolf.

'Pati nahi, bhediya nikla main jisne khud ki biwi ko hi nahi chhoda.' (Not a husband but I turned out to be a wolf who didn't spare his own wife)

I didn't know when my eyes welled up. I'm the man who won't cry, no matter what happens, but for the last 16 days, I've been bawling my eyes out. I never knew I could cry;

I never knew I had a heart until she came into my life, making it fertile when it was bare.She watered my life with her love, on which my rage worked as a pesticide.

Wiping my tears, I'm determined with one thing, 'Kuch bhi hojaye, chahe jaan hi kyu na deni pade, use mujhse nahi door hone dunga.' (Whatever happens, even if I have to give my life, I won't let us be separated)

I'm determined to get her back, but this time not at the cost of her tears. I no longer want to be the reason for her tears. On this day, I'm taking an oath,

'I, Vivaan Oberoi, will never be the reason for my wife's tears, my Amisha's sadness.'

I grabbed my phone and a black jacket. You might be wondering why. Of course, I'm going to sneak into her house again. I'll see her. I'm scared because I don't know how she'll react on seeing me.

If it's like last time, I won't hesitate to hurt myself.

If her calmness comes at the cost of my hurting myself, I doubt I'll hesitate to do that.

| Author |

He took her car keys and made sure no one spotted him, especially Shalini, because anyone other than her had no authority to ask him about his whereabouts

Once he made sure the path was clear, he drove to Singhania's.

On the way, he received a call.

"I am coming as you had asked me to," the person said from the other side.

"Good, thank you so much. You don't know how relieved I am after hearing about your arrival," he replied.

"I am wondering why you're so desperate to call me. You've never been like that in the past," the person asked curiously, making him smirk.