09

"मेरे ख्यालो में सिर्फ तुम हो तुम्हे कैसे भुला दूँ,
इस दिल की धड़कन हो सिर्फ तुम,
तुम्हे कैसे निकाल दूँ।"

-----

All the way to India, Amisha was drowned in her own thoughts. She was unable to understand why all of this happened to her. She loved him, agreed to everything he said, so why did he do this to her? She was so broken. Meanwhile, Vani kept whispering good things to her, trying to calm her down.

Back in India:

She was silent all the way. Once they reached her home, everyone was shocked to see her. She had been gone for 3 days, but she returned in just one day.

However, they were even more shocked when they saw her sad face and dried tears. Her mother rushed to her, asking, "What happened, Amisha? What happened, baby? Tell me, hmm?"

Amisha looked up at her mother and hugged her tightly. Her mother patted her back, knowing that there's no other place as warm as a mother's hug.

Amisha cried her heart out, while everyone else grew increasingly worried. Her father approached and asked, "What happened, Amisha? Tell your father, beta, what happened?"

"Papa, he-he, Papa." She couldn't complete her sentence and started crying again.

When Aarush came to the house, he witnessed the most heart-breaking sight: his baby sister was crying hysterically. He ran towards her.

"What happened, Amisha? Why are you crying? Tell me, and what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in America now?" She wasn't replying to him either, so he turned towards Vani.

"Tell me, Vani, what happened there? I know it's related to him only." Vani was still quiet, so he expressed his frustration, making her shiver.

"Tell me, Vani. Why is my sister crying? Didn't you say you'll take care of her? Then why is she crying?" He asked

"Bhai." Amisha said in a cracking voice

His eyes turned soft upon hearing her sister's voice.

"Yes, Amisha, what happened? Tell me, did that bastard fight with you? What did he do?"

"Bhai, he... he..."

"I'll tell you." Vani told them everything. Aarush's blood boiled; he fisted his hands in anger and punched them on the wall while their mother was trying to calm her down.

"That bastard! How dare he do this to my sister! I'll kill him."

"Bhai, no, please, it's over" she said and grabbed his hand.

"No! How could he do this? And you, don't you dare shed any tears for that bastard. I'll take care of him. I very well know what to do." He said angrily

"What will you do?" she asked him.

"I'll kill him! How can he do this to you when he said he loved you?"

"He never loved me, bhai."Her voice was cracking due to continuous crying.

"He said he never loved he said he.. that he regretted us" she burst out crying on remembering his words

"bhai please I don't want you to do anything wrong please let's forget this" she said while looking towards her brother

"can you" he asked her and she lowered down her gaze