24

"You asshole! You dared to touch what's mine," Vivaan arrived and said, while punching him, leaving Amisha shocked.

"How dare you lay your dirty eyes on her and touch her with your filthy hands," he said, making the man lie on the floor, and still mercilessly beating the hell out of him.

"You dared to hurt her, you fucking twisted her hand,she whimpered in pain because of you when I, myself, treat her with such delicateness, who the hell are you to mistreat her?" he said.

Amisha felt so happy, though at the wrong moment, but she was just being so happy because of his behavior, his care for her, and his possessiveness. However, for a split second, she felt scared seeing his wrath towards that man. Shrugging of her thoughts that vivaan was on the edge of killing him so she tried to stop him.

"I'll fucking kill you! You don't deserve to live after committing a crime by looking at my woman," Vivaan was beating him when he heard her soft voice.

"Don't beat him anymore, please. He'll die," she pleaded, but he didn't stop and nodded in denial, she went there, held his hand, and tried to stop him.

He finally stood up, fixed his tuxedo, and said, "You fucker, just wait and watch what I am going to do with you," pointing at the man lying half dead on the ground.

He called someone and said, "Come here and clean the mess." It was one of his men, Ikhtab, more like his right-hand man, who always handled this kind of work for him. The man nodded from the other side, knowing what to do.

He held her hand and moved to his cabin. "What else did he do with you?" he questioned, seeing her from top to bottom, trying to figure out if he had done something else.

"Didn't you see all of it through the camera?" she replied back,tilting her hand sideways and smiling at him. He lifted his hand off her shoulders and then loosened his tie, nodding at her.

"Hmm, why did you come here?" he asked.

"I wanted to talk to you, Vivaan. I am-" Suddenly, she started coughing, and he panicked without listening to her words. He hurriedly gave her the water, making her sit down, and patted her back.

"You are fine, right?" His words came with so much concern, making her flustered.

"See, you still care about me, but then why are you ignoring me?" she asked.

"Go back. If you're here to talk, I'm hell busy right now." Before she could answer him, he left the cabin, leaving her alone.

The fact that she was trying to talk to him, trying to apologize, was enough to make him happy, but then he again wore his cold face and moved to do his most important work.

❄️

Twisting the paperweight in his hands, he has a blank expression. His jaw was twitching when he looked up. Rage built inside him as he remembered the incident.

He grabbed the man's hair, making him scream at the top of his lungs.

"Uff Sahil, Sahil Kapadia, you dared to mess with me without knowing what can I do with you," he said and kicked Sahil.

"Leave me, Oberoi," he said weakly, with bare energy left in him after being beaten by him and then by his man.

"Did you? When my wife asked you to leave, what did you say? 'I won't.'
Then hear me out: 'I also won't, Kapadia,'" Vivaan said and signalled one of his men to come forward.

"Bring chilli powder and a razor too," he ordered.

"What are you going to do?" Sahil asked panickingly and curled back his toes in fear on the chair he was tied to.